PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 1st Jan 2018, 19:28
Chris Martyr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Tay Cough
I believe the message has been effectively sent.

:
Tay Cough old boy , I almost agree with everything you've said mate. This thread has indeed reached 'middle age' and as you say , the msg has been effectively sent . One small detail though is , has it been received !

It takes absolutely nothing to make a small post on here , we've all proved that ! And if the person in question was to just acknowledge that , this thread would die tomorrow !,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You can't tell me that she's not reading anything here , but because she chooses to ignore it , it just carries on.

Another point worth bearing in mind is , it's not just about Ms Curtis-Taylor , it is a merged thread and several other well respected and very worthwhile people within aviation have been acknowledged here , so with respect to them , I do not feel that the thread should just be locked off per-se.

Sure , if it was to fizzle out naturally , then fair enough , but not on one persons say-so.
Everything that Colin Hales has achieved [and he hasn't finished yet] has been done in a manner that Curtis-Taylor wouldn't even dream of , if she wants to REALLY network in the right places and wants to REALLY acquaint herself with folk who live , breathe and understand STEM , then perhaps she should stay tuned !
PS. SWB , check your PM's.