PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No more duty free allowance for crew into the UAE
Old 29th Dec 2017, 19:36
BANANASBANANAS

Received 116 Likes on 57 Posts
Originally Posted by WB1900
i would be seriously intressted in how much a training of on pilot until his command will cost.
How much money could they safe in keeping pilots instead of train year by year hundreds of people to compensate those are leaving.
Further i would like to understand why HH is satisfied with the performance of the 3rd floor if the calls on places like this are so bad.
even tough u cant believe everything here, it is bad enough to scare of people even they believe only 50% - how can a top manager let it happen that employees have such a bad opinion about their employer.
i really like to understand why the top management, does not want their current employees being the asset to attract the so much needed work force. i really dont get it - but maybe i am just naive.

Happy New Year
When department heads are set (bonus dependent) cost cutting targets for the current financial year, then the business model tends to force them to discount next year as next year's (or someone else's) problem.

Unless or until there is a different business model put in place and a different culture instilled in the way our managers manage the only change will be things getting even worse than they are now.

Last edited by BANANASBANANAS; 29th Dec 2017 at 20:21.