PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LIPS / API CLAIM DENIED
View Single Post
Old 28th Dec 2017, 23:33
footballfanppl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Joining up the dots answer sheet

Originally Posted by Tiredofbeingtired
Hi anyone

I paid API for 3 years after reading this I wrote to api and asked for answers and they called me back and these are notes I took to those questions

uae.pilotprotection
Website run by former LIPS manager that now works with Baymac competeing with api.etc etc ......blah blah
Thanks
Any professional aviator who pays their monthly installment to aircrew protection international (API) reading this barely "brook side" standard of english post will see a red flag.

If this post is real, which on the face of it is unlikely, the only verdict to be arrived at logically is "what a mess " :considering the amount of pilot contributed funds we are dealing with here and the, as described by the post, real absence of the specific identity of the "managers" and complete lack of definition of their accountability and responsibility.

24 million AED dirhams
$6.5 million USD
5.4 million EURO

Whilst the "silent aircrew protection international horse" apparently answered can the same individual who posted ask the vaguely defined API Sovereign management if it is true that the FAA AME "experts" retained by Harvey Watt & Co are about to become the subject of a US FAA investigation for potential financial and medical fraud.

I,m sure ALL aircrew protection international pilot monthly fund contributors would like to know the answer to this question as a matter of urgency. They have a right to know the truth.