Just for a laugh...
I'll play your silly game:
1. Nagoya (NGO) to Kagoshima (KOJ). Are they diverting? Why are we looking at Kumamoto (KMJ). KOJ & KMJ...too similar not to be questioned.
2. ATIS is from Fukuoka (FUK) at 0605 on 23rd. Why? Its not a METAR/TAF...why is the ATIS not from KMJ? ([ara 12 for issues with the date-time-group)
3.Wind is down the active Rwy at 11kts (What's your max tailwind; 07 might work?)
4. but...with Heavy Rain & 11tail....Landing Dist Required could be an issue if you choose Rwy07.
5. Vis 800m and RVR 1800 on touch, mid & stop? Thats not right surely? Is it turned on?
Possible but sounds odd given SR at 000 & 001.dodgy! I think max RVR is vic. 5500ft....and that close to 1800m! We might be better served if the On/Off switch was moved to the On position!
6. Heavy Rain & Fog at 11kts? Also possible but rather odd! With 800m & 22/22 it seems OK but again, I'd question it at 11kts.
7. FEW000, SCT001, BKN003! Nice day indeed. Prob sea fog/cloud pushing in from the west and packing up against the eastern hills? Begs the question...why use 25 as the weather will be worse to the east?
8. Still CAT1 for 07...just.
9. Weather is well below LLZ and Circling minimas! Why are ATC clearing you for an approach thats outside limits?
10. No circling to the South. If circling to the north, its right hand. What are you company rules of FOs and circling approach's? Not to mention your personal comfort factor!
11. Missed Approach (MAP) is also north.....so, considering the terrain if you must GA while circling....which way do you thinks best? Its OK but nothing looks great.
12. The time is mentioned 4 times. Every layout is different. I assume its GMT but only 1 time actually says "Z". From the above posts one can see the confusion, some think its 23/06/2005.
13. Is it an auto weather station. Nothing really adds up for me!
***Maybe none are "killers" but its another fine example of the professional support services providing pilots with confusing & conflicting data on which we must make critical decisions.
On a dark and stormy night, weather at/below minimas, 17+hour day.....on the backside of your body-clock you do not need, nor deserve this! ***
Last edited by Silberfuchs; 25th Jun 2006 at 01:26.