Flight Services Singapore (FSS) will hold two Recruitment Information Sessions at Stansted Airport, London UK to recruit B737NG Captains for Xiamen Airlines, China.
The sessions will be held at:
Place: Radisson Blu Hotel, Stansted Airport - Meeting Room 21
Date: 18th and 19th September, 2012 (both days)
Time: 1245 hours – Registration and light lunch / Coffee & Tea
Briefing: 1330 to 1600 hours
The sessions to be conducted by FSS General Manager, Mr. Augustine Siew, will include the following briefing:
1) Steps to A Flying Job in China
2) Xiamen City – Living and Working in Xiamen, China
3) Xiamen Airlines – Fleet Growth and Requirements for Expat Pilots
4) Minimum Requirements for B737EFIS/NG Captains
5) Remuneration Package and Employment Terms
6) Questions & Answers
For those who are unable to make it to the Information Sessions, they may contact Augustine to meet him personally at firstname.lastname@example.org
as he will be at the Radisson Blu Hotel from 17th to 19th September 2012.
To sign up pm me for link