Will (AI) management and pilots first:
- Rid itself of the inherent and widespread corruption stemming from the employment of new CPL holder's entry, and to which agency gets how many expats signed?
- Implement the computerised rostering system that has been paid for but not used so as to accommodate bribes, favors and arrogant senior pilots getting the rosters they choose, to work when they wish and not have expat pilots staying at 5 start accommodation for weeks on end doing NOTHING?
- Utilise 1 x vehicle to transport pilots and cabin crew from the same hotel to the same airport at the same time for the same flight and not separate means?
- Utilise 1 x vehicle instead of each pilot having own car and driver when 4 x pilots depart from same hotel for the same flight at the same time for the same airport?
- Remove the "servants" roaming the halls of the AI Ops buildings providing meals and tea at the whim of middle management?
- Assess the productivity the present management and retire those former military pilots (navigators) from wandering the halls doing nothing?
- Train pilots to fly a constant rate decent profile with idle thrust (where suited) and not the dive and drive technique of wasting tons of fuel at MSA dragging flap and gear for up to 20+ track miles at, eg 2600 ft (DEL)?
- Retire the airport "servants" whom carry the pilots' bags from the conveyer belt to the transport?
- Stop the FA's and pilots raping the left over alcohol from galleys at the end of a flight?
- Introduce single engine taxiing at airports like JFK (like other airlines do) to prevent 2 engines burning 33 kg fuel per minute per engine?
- Co-ordinate with the (corrupt) DGCA to have FATA's and licenses issued PRIOR to expiring and not have pilots sitting doing NOTHING for weeks on end?
- Look into the dubious, corrupt, incompetent dealings already going on, especially that VERMIN managing the expat contracts and QUEEN BEE in a not too distant office?
- Get the training efficient, productive and to the standard required (and OWED to the pilots!) instead of taking 4-6 months for an already qualified pilot (expat Commander) to be checked to line OR over 18 months for a new comer?
- Look into the "productivity" bonuses paid to the said managers where NO productivity let alone profit can be shown?
- Provide the expats with serviced apartments creating a saving of 30-40% over the cost of 5 star accommodation on a night to to night basis? (Win/Win!)
- Seek the experience of some of the expats who have seen all this before in their past and have the skills and knowledge to offer productive advice of rostering, structures and systems? (That does mean nil corruption - ha! Yeah right!!)
....just a few thoughts that come to mind off the top of my head.
Or, finally, simply honor the contracts they already have in place to expat and national alike?
Perhaps they could EVEN get their airline together and try to be professional (
) and train the new CPL arrivals/cadets, and the experienced (
) FO's to the needed level so the airline will be ready for the impending mass exodus of expat pilots if (WHEN!) this rubbish happens. I know, a TALL ORDER!
ALL THE PEOPLE AREN'T ALWAYS WRONG ALL THE TIME.