You are invited for the CAE-IndiGo assessments ! Kindly note the eligibility criteria prior to making the payment for assessment(refer attachment).
IndiGo program details and selection process documents are attached for reference. The program is self sponsored and there is no sponsorship from the airline on selection.
· Valid Indian CPL
· Valid Indian FRTOL and COP/RT
· Valid Indian Medical
· Min 25 ME hours(no more than 10hours on Multi engine sim).ME-IR should be endorsed on your Indian CPL.Indian CPL holders without valid RT or those appearing for RT exams are not permitted for assessments. You can attempt the next assessment to be scheduled later.
· Licences must be valid at all times
· Indian Nationality
· Minimum Age: 20 years, Maximum Age: 35 years
· We do not accept applications based on FATA rule.
Please note: Pilots selected through this program will be trained at CAE, Madrid. The assessment would consist of 4 Stages:
Stage 1 : Aviation Test
Stage 2 : English Language skill test
Stage 3 : CASS
Stage 4: Group Exercise and final round of interview (technical and HR) with IndiGo.
There will be eliminations after every Stage. If eliminated,you will be out of the process for 6 months, after which you can try again.You can not reapply if eliminated at the interview stage. Candidate successfully completing the CASS test will be invited for an interview with IndiGo. The interview date and location will be intimated separately to the successful candidates by email.
Documentation required on the day of assessment :
CV (with complete postal address), License, FRTOL, RTR, last 3 pages of logbook, Medical, Passport ( 1st & Last Page only) (both original and photocopy of all the documents is required). Photocopy of all these documents have to be submitted to us.
Note: Please do not make the payment if you are already A320 typerated /are not meeting the eligibility criteria /have appeared for the indigo assessment in the last six months/appeared for the assessment but could not clear the interview at any stage.
Cost : 375USD (Non Refundable)
Payment method : Bank Transfer
For Bank Transfer :
Bank Name : Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA)
Bank Address : Alcala 16, 28014 - Madrid
Account Number : 0182 3994 0402 0150 6348
IBAN : ES92 0182 3994 0402 0150 6348
BIC/Swiftcode : BBVAESMM
Details of the company (beneficiary name and address) to which the payment is being done is given below:
SIV OPS TRAINING, S.L.
Area Industrial – 2 “La Muñoza”
28042 – Madrid – Spain
You will be required to send the scanned copy of bank receipt, latest by 10th Dec 2010 to Ms Radhika H S (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with the answers to the Questionnaire below:-
· Copy of Bank Transfer Receipt:
· Transaction ID/Reference Number of the Bank Transfer:
· Complete address of the Bank:
· Applicant’s Complete Postal Address:
· Applicant’s Passport Number:
· Applicant’s Contact Number:
· Applicant’s Date of Birth:
· Name and location of the flying school :
· Do you hold a valid Indian License (CPL)? –
· Do you have a valid Indian RTand FRTOL? –
· Do you have a valid Indian Medical? –
· Is IR on ME endorsed on your Indian CPL? –
· Do you have an Indian Nationality?-
· Are you Type-Rated on A320?(If yes, Please do not make the payment and notify this to us) –
· Have you appeared for the IndiGo assessment before?-
1. If Yes,when?
2. Till what stage did you reach?
2. Have you ever been rejected at the Final Interview stage?-
There is no facility to pay cash on the day of assessment.
Please carry the hall ticket at the time of assessment that will be issued by miss Radhika H S once you send her the scanned copy of bank receipt.
Walk-ins on the day of assessment is not allowed.
The Aviation knowledge test would be conducted on 20th,21st,22nd and 23rd Dec 2010 in Delhi. You will be allotted a test date by Ms Radhika H S in a separate email along with the time and venue details of the assessment once you send her the scanned copy of bank receipt.
Looking forward to meet you in Delhi !!