Its time to sort out the Great Private Pilots Forum XMAS BASH Any suggestions to when? I suggest central London and the following dates...Sat 07th Dec or Sat 21st Dec
If your brave enough and game for a laugh, put your names down here please and any suggestions. (Lets try and make it a bar we are not barred from.) Free maps will be available to help you get home ok..
P.S. There will be one in January for those who can't make it to the xmas one.
Dec 7th and 21st are two dates we are planning on having a Fly-In at Old Warden. I realise 'fly-in' is incompatible with what you have in mind. . . . . . but accommdation is often available in the house. Not sure about the room/party type thing, you would need to ask.
Centrally located, just off the A1, and the Kings Cross mainline just a taxi ride away.
I wouldn't want to be seen to be diverting interest from the GatBash , but I'm up for a few quiet drinks (and several noisy ones ), especially as I can't make the Gatbash cos I'm working 14th and 15th.
I'll definitely be there if I can - the last one was definitely something to be repeated! But with the GatBash at around the same date (and I'll definitely be there - I'm just holding out on booking my place as long as I can to try to give IFR a heart attack ) I may have to back out of this one if my studying is getting behind schedule.
In the red corner, the men, loaded and ready for action. In the green corner, the women, allowed out of the kitchen for the day.
Lets get ready to ruuuuuumble!!!!!!!!
The challenge has been laid down. Would you all please ensure that you have the following with you on the day in question:-
- GPS, programmed with home address;
- Phone number for emergency dental treatment;
- Boxing gloves;
- A watch that doesn't work;
- A damn good excuse for being late home, in case the broken watch story fails;
- An empty 'reason' container (I lost all reason at the last one);
- Copious beer tokens;
- The desire to take the pi55 out of anyone drinking inappropriately for their gender;
- A Dirty Vegas t-shirt;
- At least one abhorrently filthy joke;
- Proof that you fare dodged your way there (Hi BRL)