Additionally, I have a photo recieved by e-mail that is entitled:
No turbans, beards, burqas or head-shawls: The bin Ladens in Sweden, 30 years ago.
The black and white photo shows a large group of ordinary looking people posing in front of a store. Some are given a reference number, some not. They don't really look like typical Arabs. They could pass for residents of any number of countries in the Mediterranean.
The Bin Laden clan on Vacation in 1971.
1. Tariq: Pharmaceutals magnate.
2. Salim, business partner of George W. Bush, killed in a suspicious plane crash in Texas in 1985 (possibly 1988). Salims widow, is a member of the British Aristocrace, Lady Caroline Carey.
3. Haydar: Oversee's the family's construction empire.
4. Hassan: Chariman of the Board of Saudi BinLaden Group (SBG).
5. Ibraham, the youngest son, born a few months after his fathers death.
6. Yahia: Owns shares in Hybridion, Inc., a Boston pharmaceutical conglamorate.
7. Yassir: Works with Haydar, overseeing construction projects.
8. Usama, now 44, said to be "Osama" worlds "most wanted terrorist."
9. Yeslam, Chairman of Saudi Investment Corp. on Switzerland. The female siblings are unidentified.
This photograph is purported to picture 22 of the 54 children of Mohammed bin Laden, a native of Yemen, who prospered in Saudia Arabia beginning in 1932. He died in 1968. Usama was the son of his 11th wife, a Syrian woman.
I have searched for a link to this photo, over and over. It must be on the internet somewhere, because I got it as a photo from Michael Lewis.
Can anyone help me locate this link? It could prove very interesting.