If one really really really really wants to interview with OMAN AIR. A company from the UAE, Aviation Work Force is preying on those unemployed in search of a Direct Entry Captain's Job
Ultimate cost to the individual is $4,000. $350 for the assessment and $3,650 for what they call a processing fee
The language contained in this red herring is beneath the capability of a para-legal no less.
One definitely needs to be an educated consumer before applying with Oman, even if this scheme, or scam is legit.
Memorandum of Agreement about terms and conditions I, (later as candidate), passport number I do hereby agree with MECCTI CO. Ltd and Aviation Workforce Agency Ltd based Dubai, United Arab Emirates, terms conditions as follows:
1. Processing and consulting fee of Four Thousand (4,000) USD is payable upon acceptance of job offer by Oman Air. This payment is done one time for the entire duration of the contract (there will be no further payment to be made).
2. For Candidates attending screening with MECCTI for Oman Air will be required to pay deposit of Three Hundred and Fifty (350) USD, upon arrival at the assessment centre. The said amount is non-refundable. In case of candidate’s selection and acceptance of the contract, this amount will be deducted from the processing and consulting fee (4,000 – 350 = 3,650 USD).
3. The processing and consulting fee is non-refundable if the candidate will reject the job offer and refuse to join due to whatever reason after signing all contracts and paying the fee.
4. This fee is non-refundable if the candidate will leave the job from any reason or if the candidate will be dismissed from the job in probation period or later.
5. This fee is refundable if employment visa is categorically denied by the embassy or foreign government body issuing my visa.
6. Documentary fee to be paid by the candidate e.g. Medical, Police Clearance Certificate, Education certificate translation, Passport copies, photographs.
7. All bank transactions fee will be paid by the candidate.
8. Candidate’s Employment visa and Air ticket will be paid by the Employer for joining Oman Air.
9. The candidate is fully aware that he/she will undergo a three to six month probationary period of employment (depending on the Oman Air policy)
10. The candidate hereby commits to pay processing and consulting fee of 3,650 USD from First Month Salary without any delays.
11. Oman Air will be responsible for maximum 2 days hotel accommodation for each candidate attending the assessment.
12. Oman Air will reimburse the Air tickets only for the selected candidates.
13. It is the candidate’s responsibility to organize his/her visa for the screening location.
I understand that during the period of my employment, the employer has the option to require me to return to my country of origin for any of the following reasons:
1. If I misrepresented myself or gave false information in my resume and/or documents submitted
2. If I am found medically unfit
3. If After the training period, I have been found technically incompetent or unable to perform the duties as required by the position I was hired for
4. If I have manifested an unsatisfactory conduct
5. If I am Unable to Pass Training
6. If I do not meet Employment contract criteria or in Breach of Employers company Policy.
Any dispute with regards to this Service Agreement will be dealt in Jurisdiction of UAE.