1. There is no 'typical' week. It is quite possible you work 6 days in a row one week and it is quite possible you work 2 days in another week. Generally it seems to be something like 4 or 5 days in a row, then 2 or 3 days off.
2. minimum 1 maximum 4.
3. Layovers in Qingdao, Xiamen, Chengdu, Shanghai, Ningbo, Nanjing and if you are on the A330 - Beijing, Kathmandu, Bangalore, Taipei, Kaohsiung.
4. Generally always less than 75 hours (EFP Threshold) although this is creeping up slightly of late.
5. Days off and Reserve days are the same for everybody regardless of Seniority. Reserve days are generally all in a row and 4 or 5. Days off per month are 9 or 10.
6. At last count there are 26 destinations for the A320 including countries such as Japan, Malaysia, China, The Philippines, Thailand, Cambodia, Taiwan and Vietnam. Is that enough variety??