Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > Flight Deck Forums > Terms and Endearment
Reload this Page >

NorthEast (L1011) MIA shysters-update

Wikiposts
Search
Terms and Endearment The forum the bean counters hoped would never happen. Your news on pay, rostering, allowances, extras and negotiations where you work - scheduled, charter or contract.

NorthEast (L1011) MIA shysters-update

Search this Thread

Old 18th Mar 2003, 11:48

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry NorthEast (L1011) MIA shysters-update

The 3 shysters (plus one silent shyster partner) operating a Tristar out of MIA and calling themselves Northeast are finding themselves in further trouble.

Their Tristar aircraft, reg 3D-NEC, remains impounded in Burkina Faso, West Africa, after flying Hajj flights, pending a $160,000 fuel and handling bill. The crew have been left stranded. The flight crew are having to find their own way home to the USA and the cabin crew home to Sharjah, UAE.

None of the crews have been paid in 7 weeks.

The bail out plan has failed due to the fact that "the guy with the money" was not able to fly in to Burkina Faso because no over fly permits could be obtained, why? because Northeast have not paid their dispatcher of course!

Further problems await one of the owners on his arrival back in Sharjah. The local police want to interview him regarding his employment policy with respect to local young women.

Should he chose to return to the USA he will face legal action from the flight crew to whom he has lied repeatedly regarding his "airline".

*****If you are considering employment by these shysters you are strongly urged to obtain an advance on your salary and a return ticket.*****

You have been warned.
Old 18th Mar 2003, 12:15
The Reverend

"Happiness is a warm Tristar". What say you, 411A?
Old 18th Mar 2003, 12:52

Basic ground rules when working the Hadj: Getting up front: USD 2500 cash and a return ticket!
Old 18th Mar 2003, 14:51

For a new operator...

HotDog,
Told a crew member before he left on this assignment that a return ticket and up front cash would be a very good idea...
Looks like there is trouble at the mill.
Old 19th Mar 2003, 23:44

Is this the same idiot that brought all the 747 crews to Jeddah then folded up.
Sounds like Northeast better leave the country.
they left everyone stranded there too with no pay.
Old 21st Mar 2003, 19:00

Angry

NORTHEAST....what some sad, desperate pilots will do;

Despite being fully aware of the situation at Northeast, a scab pilot hired by Northeast is waiting patiently in Jeddah to step in, the moment any of the pilots are able to leave due to not being paid. Perhaps this particular pilot is hoping to end his career with Northeast based on the fact that no other airline will hire him. Crew members have been left stranded in a foreign country, female cabin attendants are threatened because they ask for pay and want to leave. Apparently, this means nothing to such scab slime. However, their time will come.

Unfortunately, due to the present state of our industry, individuals as described above will continue to sink to even lower depths. They represent the very worst of our profession. Their lack of integrity and self-respect never ceases to amaze.

Northeast Airlines have another aircraft in Tucson, USA. Hopefully, once the FAA is fully appraised of Northeast’s operating practices, the "airline" will be immediately shut down.

Meanwhile, one crew remains stranded in Burkina Faso along with the impounded Trisatr, 3D-NEC, and one crew remains stranded in Jeddah. None of the crew has been paid since joining in January.

Northeast Airlines (NEY) have already been blacklisted by the Saudi authorities from any future Hajj work.

All the above and previous postings concerning Northeast can be verified by calling any of the stranded crew at either the Palms Hotel in Burkina Faso, telephone +226 310 991 or the stranded crew in Jeddah at the Albilad Hotel, telephone + 966 2 694 47 77.

***You are strongly advised NOT to accept employment, perform maintenance, conduct any business or otherwise have any association with an “airline” calling themselves Northeast Airlines (NEY- Northjet) ***
Old 21st Mar 2003, 20:32

Northeast is building quite a name for itself.
I know of many that was stranded at the begining of the Haj in Jed with no aircraft, no pay and a refusal from the so called owner to provide transportation back home.
The phones were turned off in the hotel so no outside calls could be made.
Some of the crews that left were employed by another airline that took over the Saudia contract.
They were threatned with jail and being blacklisted from the Kingdom, all by this Northeast Character.
No one could talk to him as his son always claimed that he was sick and in bed with doctors around him.
Most Pilots bought their own tickets home as it was one lie after another with him.
This company is one to avoid, I know first hand, I was one of the pilots involved.
I made out better than most as I was picked up by another operator and just had to change my residence.
Till this day I have recieved no pay from these people, nor have I heard of anyone collecting any.
Old 23rd Mar 2003, 07:11

Any names ?

Can anyone risk giving the operator-name of 3D-NEC ?
Old 23rd Mar 2003, 19:39

I do not know the operaters name, but I do know that i was sent to jed an promised 8000.00 usd a month for the 747.
Upon Arrival this was dropped to 6000.00USD a month with a blank contract presented to me.
With no start dates or termination dates.
This company was operating on the name of Northeast and Falcon air.
The owners name was Anwar.
During the time I was employed I witnessed the SOP,s that was stolen from AAI all the way down to the FOM and the load sheets that had been whited out.
I will be willing to testify in court should the proper athourities contact me.
This orginazation should be shut down.
I herad that they were starting a Tri-star operation in Jed.
Its sad that they stole material from AAI and tried to do this.
I would advise any and everyone to stay away from them.
As before to this day no payment has been recieved or even offered.

One thing that does bother me is why are not others speaking out against this company.
When I arrived their had to be at least 20 cockpit crew there ready to leave, all of them at their own expense.
Old 23rd Mar 2003, 19:56

It pays to check beforehand...

Earl,
The details of the folks in question were known by many...you nibbled at the bait, and just now apparently are finding out the score?
Some are very gullable, that's for sure.
Hint...no blood out of a turnip...move on.
Old 23rd Mar 2003, 21:49

Well 411, I did move on.
In fact the end of Jan I moved on.
I was too busy flying the haj to put this on the web myself, an was suprised that no one else did prior to this.
When I nibbled on this bait no one knew that these people were the con artist that they have become.
Its only now that perhaps others will read this an stay away.
Its a sad that the industry is in such a bad state that pilots have to take a chance and work for these types.
Hopefully better days are ahead for all of us and crooks such as this will be forced back under the rocks that they crawled out of.
Old 24th Mar 2003, 02:15

One pilot, who is waiting in Jeddah whom I'm in regular contact (daily) with is not a scab at all..just there waiting to get paid the money owed him...or at least a ticket home at this point...
Old 24th Mar 2003, 21:23

Ironbutt57...........

I also have daily contact with a pilot involved in this operation in Jeddah. However, this particular pilot is not "just there waiting to get paid the money owed him" or repatriated home. This pilot is actually doing something to try and get ALL crew members paid and tickets home. I understand he is causing quite a problem for this scam airline with the Saudi Authorities (and rightly so).
Remember, this operation has abandoned crew in both Burkina Faso and Jeddah, have their one and only Tristar impounded by the authorities for non-payment of charges. Have not paid their crew in 3 months. Threatens young female cabin crew when they ask for a ticket home because, 1. they have not been paid, 2. there is no flight crew in Burkina Faso to even fly the aircraft even if it were released, 3. they were lied to regarding the legitmacy of the airline and it's alleged route structure (this turned out to be non existant).

Despite the above, I am informed that your non-scab buddy enjoys his evening meal while periodically licking one of the owners ass and provides him with the conversation he would not otherwise have, due to his outrageous treatment of the flight and cabin crew.
Perhaps not a scab, however, the close association and lack of any protest and/or action by this character in assisting his fellow pilots to obtain pay and repatriation for all, might suggest that the "scab" label is forthcoming. Lets hope not, you would not want to associate with a scab, would you, or perhaps you would.

"Some people have tiny balls and some people have big brass balls" Bullett Tooth Tony - the movie "Snatch"
Old 24th Mar 2003, 22:00

Thumbs down

These scumbags should be jailed, or at least have their legs broken.

Everybody always wants to cash in on the hadj or take advantage of pilots out of work.

Disgusting, to say the least. Hope they get pissed on/spit on by their camels.
Old 25th Mar 2003, 10:09

Thumbs down

flyboy2...........in answer to your question,

The following is a matter of public record:

Registered owners:

1. Glen Heikkkila
2. David Gonzalez
3. Eric Paillet
4. John Poindexter

Northeast Airlines PTY Ltd.
6405 NW 36th Street
Avex Building, Suite 109
Miami
Florida, 33166
USA

Telephone: USA +1 305 871-6327 - 305 476 3000
Mobile/Cell: USA +1 305 505-8806
Fax USA: +1 305 871-4677

Email: [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

This scam airline also has office in Sharjah, U.A.E.

Northeast Airlines
Office No.6
Passenger Terminal
Sharjah International Airport
Sharjah
U.A.E.

Telephone: +971 6 508-4774
+971 50 747 8591

We ALL have a duty to put the word out on these shysters so no crewmember ever has to be put through the same disgusting ordeal as detailed in these posts.
Old 25th Mar 2003, 10:48

Gentlemen,
Great use of the Pprune forum.
Vultures like these who seem to be using lies & deceit to get what they want deserve all that the profession can dump on them.
Keep it up!
Old 25th Mar 2003, 11:28

Zingaro, careful with reference to Vultures please, the family get a little narked you know!

Anyway, less than 2 years ago, none other than Mr Poindexter and Mr Neil Robertson were very much in contact with one another. It is no surprise to me that people have been shafted. Poindexter has to be treated with Neil Robertson like suspicion.

Watch your backs!
Old 28th Mar 2003, 09:24

Scabs.. don't see no picket line, or any other indicators of a union job action, and my mate like myself passed up many opportunities to cross major airline picket lines when replacements were being hired..so use your brain when formulating your posts, well with that username, maybe you are..anyway vote with your feet...think my friend the "scab" as you so eloquently put it just did as well..
Old 28th Mar 2003, 09:36
Person Of Interest

DonkeyPhallus,

You're disgusting...add some constructive imput here and maybe your posts will get the respect you feel they deserve.

Ironbutt...you've obvivously "been there and done that" and can see through DD...tell your friend that all of us who have worked overseas in the past have encountered something of the likes of this organization...and sometimes we just get hung out to dry...

Hey DD, why don't you try to do something to help your friend and then tell us what a hero you are?
Old 28th Mar 2003, 11:04

Obviously Donkey Dick got a good screwing down there, as my friend did as well..I've been down that road before, but attacking the other blokes in the same situation never resolves anything..only serves to make matters worse.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.