Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > Other Aircrew Forums > Cabin Crew
Reload this Page >

Anyone had a jetstar interview?

Wikiposts
Search
Cabin Crew Where professional flight attendants discuss matters that affect our jobs & lives.

Anyone had a jetstar interview?

Search this Thread

Old 5th Feb 2005, 05:39

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congratulations Iguanahead!

I remember not so long ago you had said to someone in this forum who did not make it through that "they should never give up" and that "their perseverance will eventually pay off".

Well... the same can be said to you now. Well done!

I have been following your posts for some time and I’ am truly happy that finally your potential has been realised!

I knew that with your perseverance the day would have come soon and now its here! You will be doing what you enjoy!

Good luck with training!

Best wishes!!!

Rollz
Old 5th Feb 2005, 06:03

Iguana yes I can believe it has happened to you, what I can't beileve is that it has taken this bloody long!!! better late then never though.

From what I know you are a great person who honestly deserves this so again congrats, I'll have a few drinks for you tonight!!!.

Also thats great about being based in Sydney, good luck with your training i'm sure you wil breaze through with flying colours.

Keep in touch,
WG
Old 5th Feb 2005, 10:39

CONGRATS IGUANA!!!!

It was only a matter of time - you have been rewarded for your perseverance and lovely, positive & encouraging advice to others here.

All the best, and maybe we'll see you on the future PER runs!!!

Brilliant!!!!!

Sky
Old 5th Feb 2005, 22:37

Thanks everybody, you guys really make me feel good. You all do wonders for my ego!

Rollz, I guess I just needed to take some of my own advice hey! Thanks for your encouraging words.

SkySista, would love to do PER again, fantastic place, I miss it alot. And there is alot of JQ expansion on the horizon so you never know.

And waiting_game, I started the bevvies without you but I can't wait to catch up for one or five soon.

Thanks again you lovely people, goes to show you're all in the right job, who wouldn't want to fly with you lot.
Old 6th Feb 2005, 08:23

Congrats Iguanahead! Glad they are recuiting for SYD. We are SO short!

(P.S. Sorry for calling you Mister... Opps!)
Old 6th Feb 2005, 09:35

Thanks Ditzy for the congrats. And don't worry about the gender mishap it's a common assumption with the name. I kind of like being incognito I can get away with more. If I get to catch up with you we'll have a drink and I'll tell you how I got the name, you'd never guess how.
Old 6th Feb 2005, 12:49

Congratulations Iguanahead!
Old 6th Feb 2005, 12:51

Sounds like a story......

How long is your training period?????

Congrats again. It's great to hear some positive news on this thread.

Sky
Old 8th Feb 2005, 08:38

Hi Sky,

I've been told the training is 4 weeks on the ground plus inflight training as well. Still waiting for more details to come so I'm looking forward to knowing what I'm in for.

I'll let you know.

Iguana
Old 10th Feb 2005, 00:45

3 CHEERS FOR IGUANAHEAD!!!!

woooooo hoooooooooooooo!!

Old 18th Feb 2005, 11:11

Hi everyone,

Got some more info through today and I'm definitely off to BNE for training on the 28th. It's scheduled for 5 weeks, initially I was told 4 but maybe it has something to do with Easter in between.

If anyone else is going from here please pm me and say hi.

So what's new with everybody, do we have any more good news? Hey Jewel, how did your second interview go and have you heard anything more?

Take care all.
Old 22nd Feb 2005, 11:38

:(

Hey. No good with my second interview. It was a weird day for me. Completely blank with a few questions and i know i screwed up. Im not dumb but i sounded it that day Anyway i got a rejection letter. Odd thing but the next week out of nowhere (i dnt think i applied)i got a call asking if i wanted to do ground crew. Said they'd work something out and call bak in next few days. i got a call 20 mins later offering interview.
Old 22nd Feb 2005, 12:15

Oh dear

I'm glad i read this thread as my friend moved to Australia 2-3 years ago, is missing flying (ex ba), and is thinking of applying to Jetstar.

At BA, the best thing is definitley the people too - we are almost a lo-co carrier now (!) , but these conditions sound very unfair on you guyz n galz...

I hope your conditions improve, you certainly don't deserve to work in such conditions and be deprived of all important rest and sleep...
Old 23rd Feb 2005, 08:17

Hi Jewel,

Sorry the second interview didn't go well for you.

Everybody has bad days, if you decide to go through it again you'll have so much more information behind you. I know it can sound lame but perserverence really will pay off in the end, try not to let it get you down and in the meantime keep your eye on your goal.

Ground crewing will be fantastic work experience, let us know what you decide to do.

Iguana
Old 23rd Feb 2005, 10:55

Hey jewel, unfortunate to hear about your JQ interview but fingers crossed about ground crew ... i know most of their guys here on the ground in MEL love it ...

and iguanahead big congrats to you ... hope you have a ball