I will sit for the exam tomorrow but I still have some questions. Do you know the answer? Please tell me, many thanks!!!
1. When an aircraft turning, the compass system will response to a) DG monitor continue. b) erection on DG will stop function. c) no action taken.
2. Synchronization indicator¡¦s signal is tapped from the signal path from the flux valve to a) differential synchro. b) DG inner ring torquer. c) DG outer ring torquer.
3. When aircraft in a turn a) the compass monitor is still active. b) the compass monitor is disconnected. c) the compass monitor is still active for a steady turn only.
4. Variation of aircraft heading is corrected by a) rotate an index of flux valve for the error. b) set knob rotate to upper rubber line. c) through differential synchro in the system.
5. What forces act on a helicopter during autorotation? a) Thrust, Weight and Drag. b) Thrust, Weight, Lift and Drag. c) Weight, Lift and Drag.
6. What controls the position of the C of P and C of G in a semi-rigid rotor head? a) Flapping. b) Blade alignment. c) Blade tracking.
7. What is the horizontal stabilizer for on a helicopter? a) To accommodate the tail rotor. b) To aid stability in forward flight. c) To move the centre of gravity rearwards.
8. If stability lock switch is turned off, a) Return all trim commands to normal. b) Returns cyclic stick to centre and keeps aircraft at same attitude and speed. c) Returns cyclic stick to centre and keeps aircraft at same attitude.
9. Ground air temperature reducing has: a) No effect on helicopter altitude ceiling. b) Increase helicopter altitude ceiling. c) Decrease helicopter altitude ceiling.
10. When moving from the IGE hover to forward flight, it is necessary to a) Increase the engine RPM. b) Decrease the engine RPM. c) Un-change the engine RPM.
11. Dragging is blade movement about a) Rotation plane at vertical axis. b) Horizontal plane at vertical axis.
12. Signal used for ALT HOLD is came from a) Radio Altimeter. b) Manometer. c) Collective stick position potentiometer.
13. GA mode switch is located at a) ADI. b) Collective stick. c) Mode select panel.
14. Open circuit of linear actuator brake solenoid coil make a) Brake light ¡¥on¡¦. b) Remove actuator excitation. c) No change to motor drive.