Welcome to PPRuNe's Cabin Crew Forum!
Click HERE to read about the forum's moderating philosophy.
Personal attacks on others are not allowed. To be mortally insulting without getting personal is a artform. Acquire the skill. If you can not counter an argument without attacking the person, then do not post here. Play the ball, not the player!
Posts in this forum MUST:
- Be in English
- Not use text message abbreviations.
- Make sufficient use of punctuation & grammar to be readable.
- Not be used instead of private messages.
- Not be used to tell somebody else about a private message.
- Have a point (i.e. be relevant to the thread and not chatter)
This is one of the most popular and regularly visited forums on the site, populated by Cabin Crew and Wannabe Cabin Crew from many corners of the Globe. As such it is a great resource, and many people in here will have answers to the questions you may have. Questions like: "How do I apply to Airline X" , "What's the training like with Airline Y", "What are conditions of employment like with Airline Z" are a few examples.
So before posting a question or a request for information, please take a few moments and research whether the topic has already been covered in here. Chances are you may well find your answer and in terms of internet ettiquette it is better to join an existing debate than to start a new one on the same topic. Use the PPRuNe SEARCH function as a starting point.
Thank you for visiting, and we hope you find all the information and support you are looking for on this forum.
Cabin Crew Forum Moderators
NB... a little tip. If you find there are too many pages to view on any threads, then you can change your default number of posts to a page which will reduce the number of pages.
To do this, go to your 'User CP' using the link at the top of the page here. Then go to 'Edit Options', scroll down to 'Topic View Options' where you will find the 'Default Posts per Topic' option. Select 40 posts per page, save your changes and voila! the number of pages is cut to a more manageable level.
Some airline recruitment websites (thanks to concorde001 for the list and the links ) :
- Irish airline operating Irish and European routes.
air france Devenir Navigant Air France
- French airline operating from Paris to destinations accross the world. Crew based mainly in Paris Charles de Gaulle and Orly. All applicants must be able to speak French and English. The website is also in French.
- Irish airline flying to destinations accross Europe, Ireland, the US and Middle East. Crew are based in Dublin.
Air New Zealand
- New Zealand airline operating routes to US, Asia and London. The airline has a London Heathrow base for cabin crew who operate London-Los Angeles and recruit people with the right to work in the UK.
- British charter airline with cabin crew presently based at London Gatwick, Leeds Bradford and Manchester flying to destinations throughout Europe,North America, Africa and northern Asia.
- British airline operating as British Airways
on routes to the Middle East and CIS countries. Heathrow based crew.
- British airline operating UK, European and a handful of routes to India, Middle East, US and the Caribbean routes. Recruiting for cabin crew mainly Heathrow based, and sometimes Manchester and East Midlands.
British low-cost airline owned by bmi. Operating European routes and looking for cabin crew in Durham Tees Valley, Cardiff, Manchester, Birmingham & Nottingham East Midlands.
- British airline operating out of Heathrow, Gatwick and the UK regions to destinations accross the world. For cabin crew positions outside Heathrow and Gatwick (Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol, London City, Edinburgh visit this site, BA Connect
. BA Connect is a British Airways' subsidiary operating UK and European routes outside Heathrow and Gatwick.
Cathay Pacific Airways
- Hong Kong airline flying to destinations accross the world. The airline have a cabin crew base at London Heathrow and recruit for people with the right to live and work in the UK. Also you must be fluent in speaking one of the following: Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese, Tagalog or Korean, as well as being able to speak and read English fluently. Fluency in other Chinese dialects will also be considered.
- Irish airline owned by Air France operating services for Air France from Dublin, London City to Paris. Crew are based in Dublin, Paris Charles de Gaulle and Orly.
- British low-cost airline operating UK and European destinations. Crew are based in UK, France, Germany and Italy. The airline is also recruiting Australian applicants who want to work in the UK for a year.
- Dubai based airline flying to destinations accross the world. The airline recruits crew from around the world, to be based in Dubai, where they are provided with tax-free remuneration package including accommodation and allowances
- Abu Dhabi based airline flying to destinations accross the world. The airline recruits crew from the around the world, to be based in Abu Dhabi, where they are provided with tax-free remuneration package including accommodation and allowances.
- British low-cost airline flying to UK and European destinations. Multiple UK bases, including Birmingham.
First Choice Airways
- British charter airline flying to holiday destinations accross the world. Crew based accross the United Kingdom.
- British charter airline flying to destinations in Europe, Africa and Asia. Multiple crew bases including Gatwick and Newcastle.
- British airline operating as British Airways
to European holiday destinations. Crew bases are Heathrow, Gatwick and Manchester.
- Middle Eastern airline based in Bahrain and Muscat flying to destinations accross the world. Crew are recruited from around the world to be based in Bahrain and are provided with free accommodation and tax free salary.
- Spanish airline flying to destinations all over the world from its hub in Madrid. Crew are based in Madrid and must speak Spanish and English.
JAL Japan Airlines
- Japanese airline flying to destinations accross the world. The airline has a crew based at London Heathrow and recruit people with the right to live and work in the UK and who can speak a major European language as well as English.
- Major Indian airline flying to destinations in India, South East Asia, London and soon to start US operations. They are looking for experienced crew with at least 1 year experience from any country
to fly international routes. Crew have a choice of the following bases: Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Singapore, Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur.
- British low-cost airline flying from Manchester and Leeds to European and UK destinations.
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
-Dutch airline part of the Air France-KLM group, flying to destinations from Amsterdam to destinations accross the world. Crew are based in Amsterdam and must speak Dutch as well as English. The airline also has subsidiaries operating regional flights KLM Cityhopper
- British airline operating as British Airways flying mainly within Scotland and Ireland. Crew are based mainly in Glasgow with some in Edinburgh and Aberdeen.
- German airline flying from its hubs in Frankfurt and Munich to destinations all over the world. All applicants must be able to speak German as well as English. The airline also has subsidiaries flying to European cities from other German cities.
- Britsh airline flying scheduled and charter routes all over the world. Multiple UK bases.
My Travel Airways
- British holiday airline flying from multipe UK bases.
- Wet lease for QF
- Australian airline flying to destinations accross the world. The airline has opened a cabin crew base at London Heathrow and are recruiting those with the right to live and work in Britain.
- Qatari airline based in Doha, flying to destinations accross the world. The airline recruits crew from around the world, to be based in Doha where they will be provided with medical insurance and accommodation.
- Irish low-cost airline flying accross Europe. Bases in Dublin, London Stansted, Frankfurt Hahn and many other European cities.
= British airline flying from Edinburgh to UK and European cities. Crew are based in Edinburgh.
Thomas Cook Airlines
- British charter airline flying to worldwide holiday destinations. Multiple UK bases, including Manchester and London Gatwick. Airline is part of the Thomas Cook Group.
- British holiday airline flying to destinations accross the world. Multiple UK bases. Airline is part of the TUI group.
- British airline flying to destinations accross the world. Crew mainly based at Heathrow and Gatwick.
[/color]Happy hunting & Good luck!