PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me with the ATPL Law exam?

Golddust
18th Aug 2003, 22:46
Hey,

I could really need some help with the Law exam - I'm on my fourth attempt (!) and I am absolutely terrified about the whole thing. I got the 13 others first time around, which makes the whole thing a bit of a pain. So if anyone has got some questions which are up to date, I would greatly appreciate if you would share them with me...

Golddust

rmmonteiro
19th Aug 2003, 01:49
hi golddust, try aerosolutions.be . they have many questions in abacus. youŽll have to pay but its worth it.

cheers RMM

Golddust
19th Aug 2003, 04:21
thanks a lot, rmmonteiro, I'll check that out!

Hulk
19th Aug 2003, 05:19
4th attempt?, I thought it was 3 attempt max??
it's strange, I passed it at the first attempt with a 82% when I thought I did 65%or less and I did not understand half of the questions asked.
when I opened the mail, "Hihaaaaaa", I passed airlaw...I am sure they did a mistake with another guy!

I studied all feedbacks from my school, all I did!

Good luck!

Pub User
20th Aug 2003, 07:26
Golddust

If you check your own profile I think you'll find "Location - Doesn't matter" actually matters quite a lot when it comes to asking for help with exam questions.

UK?
USA?
Singapore?
UAE?
Australia?
Germany?

This is the World Wide web, Someone, somewhere has answered all the questions you need. Tell them who they are and they may tell you the answers.

Send Clowns
20th Aug 2003, 23:44
If you want one-to-one tuition get in touch. I am lousy at law, but I work for a groundschool that may be able to help.

TheHustler
25th Aug 2003, 02:43
If you want to pass the Law exam , I suggest you actually study the material(s)/books provided for the course! that usually does the trick! or am I missing something?

TurboJ
25th Aug 2003, 18:36
Hustler...........that is hardly encouraging is it......???

quidam
26th Aug 2003, 16:07
Don't know who your doing the course via. But having recently sat and passed air law speak to Bristol GS. Their air law feedback is excellent.

That said- Would concentrate on learning all the separations as there are a lot of questions purely on that.

Best of luck

CIPO
17th Sep 2003, 21:00
MAY BE TOO LATE BUT I GOT MY HANDS ON AN OXFORD REVISION SHEET WHISH HAD 230 POINTS TO LEARN. THEY WERE BASICALLY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS TO THEM. LOADS OF THEM CAME UP AND THEY WERE OBSCURE QUESTIONS.
ALSO LOTS ON AIRSPACE AND SEPARATION.

GOOD LUCK.

Golddust
3rd Dec 2003, 07:36
Hey,

Just want to thank everyone who helped me out - I did my exam in Nov, and I just recieved my result today. I did OK, got well into the eighties, so thank you all very much!

Golddust

High Wing Drifter
3rd Dec 2003, 15:03
I bet you are relieved. Congrats Gold :ok:

YYZ
3rd Dec 2003, 17:08
Congrats GD, would of been a long haul if you had to do it all again!!

On with the CPL now, Enjoy the flying

YYZ:ok: