PDA

View Full Version : I need help with JAA ATPL Performance Exam..!!!

spitfire747
17th Aug 2003, 22:19
hello all

i have passed 13 out of 14 exams and now struggling with Perf..

I want to try to resit it again in October. I am wokring full time so now spending evenings and weekends studying.

I have lots of feedback from all the schools and got the oxford and LGu notes.

Does anyone know of anyone who would do a one day brush up for me.. more personal than the 1 to 45 in oxfords brush up... i want to nail this this time so i can get on with my CPL
things i need to grasp are the damn graphs again as i have forgotten and all the climbing and descending at different speeds

any info would be appreciated

Thanks Spitty

miss magenta
17th Aug 2003, 22:56
Try Alex at Bristol ground school. I did a brush- up week there 18 months ago and remember thinking that the Performance tuition was very good.
Best of luck.

mad_jock
17th Aug 2003, 23:10
Have you got a copy of Swatton yet?

It seems to cover all the info required and I found it reasonable to read as well.

MJ

moku
17th Aug 2003, 23:34
Wayne at BCFT is excellent when it comes to Perf and PoF. Got me
through first time on both subjects.

pugzi
18th Aug 2003, 17:18
Hmm, I wonder who might be able to help you, PM me if you'd like.

Jinkster
18th Aug 2003, 17:29
If you're struggling with Perf the man to see is Chris Perry at oxford - if you email the school they will send you details about the 1 day brush up courses - cost me £100 for the day but definately worth it

www.oxfordaviation.net

Best of luck

Jinkster

PetPilot
18th Aug 2003, 21:06
Id get a copy of keith's Williams 1000 Perf Questions, certainly helped me pass my perf.

spitfire747
19th Aug 2003, 03:13
thanks for all your posts
i have got loads of feedback and 1000 questions aswell as stuff frmo Alex.
Went to the brush up course at oxford prior to me taking the exam before, it helped but with so many people there found it a little impersonal.

Thanks again everyone
Spitty

moku
19th Aug 2003, 07:39
Check your PM's