PDA

View Full Version : anyone hour building in southern england

spitfire747
15th Aug 2003, 22:25
Hello All

I have finished my ATPLs but have not been in a plane since June 2002. I am saving before starting my hour building and CPL course but not plan to be in a plane again until Christmas :-(

If anyone is hour building at the weekends close to the south (Southampton, Bournemouth, Chichester, Shoreham etc..) and would like some company.. I would be grateful to come along and be a passenger so I can re-learn some of what i am bound to have forgotten... of course i will contribute (lunch,beer etc..)

Thanks alot in advance
Spitty
:8

spitfire747
8th Sep 2003, 22:52
OH OK.. I will spread my wings.. anyone ANYWHERE in the UK hour building of flying around and fancy some company.. ? :O

CAT3C AUTOLAND
9th Sep 2003, 00:11
Mr T, I think you should spread your wings even further, two weeks time, VS005, of we go to the US!:ok:

More than welcome to sit in the right hand seat of the Warrior ;)

DodgeG
9th Sep 2003, 04:24
spitty
Hello mate ..I'm hour building up at Biggin for the next two/three weeks in a PA38 ..You're welcome to jump in ....
...and well done for getting your exams

Dodge

buzzc152
9th Sep 2003, 21:10
Hi there. I'm flying reguarly from Shoreham. Happy to have some company. PM me if your intersted. In fact, I even know of a VERY cheap hours builder oppurtunity.

flystudent
10th Sep 2003, 01:22
Cat3c

where are you off to to fly in the states ?

Cheers

CAT3C AUTOLAND
10th Sep 2003, 03:23
FlyStudent, off to Naples sir, you coming too?:8

spitfire747
10th Sep 2003, 04:19
STOP IT...
I wanna come to the US too

MR CAT-3-C - thankyou for your kind offer of the RHS however as you are probably aware my good friend, i will be off to Sunny Naples Air Center for 6 weeks in January and the lure of JAR ATPL Perf is too great to miss.....

go have fun and say hi to Nicky, Richard, Bee and the cats for me.. p.s. get Richard to show you his "secret" rib restaurant....mmmm

Thanks guys for your responses about hour building.. please check your PMs

Spitty
:cool: