PDA

View Full Version : YOU are the weakest link

niknak
10th Aug 2003, 02:57
An email has been sent to our Personnel Department asking for potential candidates to apply to appear on an edition of "The Weakest Link" featuring a team of Air Traffic Controllers.

Not exactly my idea of fun, personally I'd rather go and live in Wales than be nice to Anne Robinson :p :p .

I know that most ATCOs would do anything for cash, but have you seen the request, and would you do it if asked?

StillDark&Hungry
10th Aug 2003, 03:22
nn

Sounds like a laugh.

But only if I get a DIL for going:D

Lon More
10th Aug 2003, 03:44
Got some "volunteers" from Maastricht. Oh, sorry, thought you said missing link;) ;)

lon More, more than just an Atco

5milesbaby
10th Aug 2003, 03:56
well, if general LACC overtime rules applied coupled with the usual Business rate T&Re, a night in the Crown Plaza Club facilities would be smashing, thankyou.

TrafficTraffic
10th Aug 2003, 04:03
Swanwick boys and girls should do ok....

As long as there are no Geography questions

....or ATC ones for that matter....

;)

Scott Voigt
10th Aug 2003, 04:10
Don't know how well we would do with the questions, but I do know that a lot of our folks are quick witted enough to keep up with the rapier wit <G>...

Scott

Hippy
10th Aug 2003, 04:18
I don't know about that Scott, I've seen the US recordings, she goes real easy on them ;)

bagpuss lives
10th Aug 2003, 04:35
I believe one of "our" chaps is taking part :)

Fox3snapshot
10th Aug 2003, 04:42
And I thought "Pushing Tin" was an embarrassment to our fraternity.....this will just take the cake!!!

Please, please, please don't tell them you are Air Traffic Controllers....we will be labelled for life, tell them you are forklift drivers with TNT or something!

:{

Jerricho
10th Aug 2003, 18:53
Here's a chance for P7 to prove he's the second best game-show contestant in the world as well! ;)

(They wouldn't have me.....something about shallow end of the gene pool or something!)

priscilla
11th Aug 2003, 00:15
hey! does the woman say "correct! " like in the french program?
I try to say it in the same way, after pilots readback of squawk, when I work on ground frequency....:p