PDA

View Full Version : Anyone selling ....

G - HIGH
7th Jul 2003, 20:48
Anyone selling a two seater A/C that has either detachable or fold-up wings for the £15 mark or under??? (Needs to be able to fit in a large garage)

If you have one, or know anyone who'd be interested in selling, I'd be very interested in hearing about it... (Possibly still consider something partially built / stripped down)

Cheers in advance :ok:
G-HIGH

MikeSamuel
7th Jul 2003, 20:52
£15 mark? Try Airfix. Probably still get your car in the garage too! ;) :}

Genghis the Engineer
7th Jul 2003, 22:53
All microlights around the £10-15k mark, but real aeroplanes for all that:-

- Shadow CD (wings detach but there is a wingfold mod kit available)

- Streak Shadow (slightly more expensive GA version)

- Easy Raider 503 (wingfold) (Piper cub clone)

- Chevvron 2-32c (really a motorglider flown on a microlight license, needs quite a lot of runway).

- Rans S6 (wingfold mod available, there is a Group-A version if you want to build GA hours)

I've flown all but the last of that list, and would be perfectly happy owning any of them. Rear seat on the ER and Shadow are a bit cramped and the Shadow's a little noisy, but none have any obvious vices beyond those quibbles.

Best place for adverts are the backs of Popular Flying and Microlight Flying or AFORS.

G

G - HIGH
8th Jul 2003, 20:09
Right, back to the top...

Thanks for that... I need the hours to count towards GA, so microlights are out.

I'll check out the back of the mags a bit more, but again, if anyone wants to sell anything then let me know...

Cheers
G-HIGH