PDA

View Full Version : Help Need Dash 8 Info

uno cheater
23rd Jun 2003, 17:52
Help

Does any one have info/manuals on a Dash 8. Is there any where online where I can download info?

Please advise.

Fogbound
23rd Jun 2003, 22:04
dependant on what type of information you're after, try the bombadier aerospace website. lots of useful info on that if you're going to an interview. Also try doing a search with google or yahoo etc, comes up with all sorts.

Hope this helps

uno cheater
24th Jun 2003, 17:08
Hi Fogbound

Thanks for the advice. I searched bombardier, google and yahoo but I only found limited info on the Dash 8.

I am hoping for an interview with a local Dash 8 operator and as I am particularly interested in that type of position, I would like to prepare myself to increase my chances of being employed and to progress through the initial employment on line evaluations.

I would be very grateful for any assistance that you could provide. I am looking for any manuals, exams, check lists, etc.

Anything and everything.

Thanks

redsnail
24th Jun 2003, 20:03
I don't know who you are going for but I really doubt any one in Oz will ask you specific detailed questions about a type you don't operate.
If they ask you any thing about the Dash 8 it will be general stuff that Bombardier should be able to supply on the website. Eg engines (types/SHP etc), number of seats, variants used by said airline, routes flown etc - get that one from the airline's website. Know some aerodynamic stuff such as the deep stall as it is applicable to a Dash 8.