PDA

View Full Version : All 14 Passed At Long Last!!!!

Paulscho
17th Jun 2003, 16:26
Results arrived this morning and my final exam, Performance 92%!! Absolutely delighted. Now at long last, I can start thinking about the CPL/IR.
My thanks must go out to the following people:
ATA Coventry in particular Pete Lines.
Oxford, Steve Chesher, Steve Francis, Chris Perry, Mike Holt, Tony Cunningham and Pete Pitcher for helping me understand Gen Nav.
Thank you Alex Whittingham for letting me have a copy of the Perf' CD, it paid dividends.
Congrats to all those other lucky people today and good luck for others still doing the exams. Keep at it, it will be worth it.

Jinkster
17th Jun 2003, 17:03
Congratulations Paul.

Nice to hear someone has got that far and it can be achieved. (passed 4 out of 6 myself - failed radio nav with 74% and hpl with 61%) Only another 10 to go in 5 sittings :)

Paul - check you pms

well done

jinkster

DodgeG
17th Jun 2003, 21:10
Paul ...Well done mate you must be delighted !! Go get pissed for the rest of the week then start doing some flying....... Good old Coventry.... yeh right ...should have gone to Oxford.. 'be a captain with Virgin by now !! Anyway concrats again matey...speak soon.....Dodgy

Davidils20l
17th Jun 2003, 23:23
Well done. I am sure you feel like all that hard work has payed off. Agreeing go get pissed.
I dont want to take over your glory, but i passed my final exam today, and would like to take this chance to thank all staff at EPTA.

Without them, I would not be in this position. To all groundschool instructors, who did an outstanding job. To Liz and Jane who were always prepared to get us what was needed. Thank you.

To the rest of you, remember, that no matter how far waya the lend seems, and how impossible it feels. It can be done.

Best of luck to you all, and to those who have finished up WELL DONE!!!!!!!!:O

TRon
18th Jun 2003, 03:16
Someone passing at EPTA, thats a first!....