PDA

View Full Version : Jeans now at MyTravel Airways

Buster the Bear
14th Jun 2003, 00:05
13 June 2003

Pullman and Jeans transferred to MyTravel Airways

Frank Pullman has been named as managing director of MyTravel Airways while Tim Jeans, currently MD of MyTravelLite, takes on the newly created role of chief operating officer.

Pullman moves into the role from Sun Cruises, where he has been MD since 2000. He joined from Luton Airport, where he held the chief exec role from 1991. Before Luton, he spent over a decade with British Airways in a variety of senior roles.

A spokesperson insisted that Jeans’ move from MyTravelLite was not in order to turn the charter operation into a low-cost carrier. ‘The strategic review said we needed to make better use of our assets and reduce our costs and it makes sense for us to use Tim’s experience to turn MyTravelAirways into an even more cost-effective charter airline.’

Jeans, who left his role as marketing director at Ryanair to help launch MyTravel Airways, will report into Pullman.
Rudi Bauer takes over Pullman’s role as Sun Cruises MD. He moves up from hotel operations director. He has been with the business since 1998. He reports into UK and Ireland MD Duncan Wilson.

Jeans’ role at MyTravelLite will be taken up by Vanessa Lenssen, currently commercial director. Her job title remains the same. She reports into the McCarten partnership, the consultancy currently scoping out the new role of UK chief operating officer.

jumpseater
14th Jun 2003, 00:35
I enjoyed working with Mr Pullman in a previous life, heres hoping My Travel does well in the future, he once said to me when there were difficult personal circumstances at home, 'your family comes first', never forgot that! :ok:

Buster the Bear
14th Jun 2003, 03:53
MMMmmmmmmm I will BITE my tounge!