PDA

View Full Version : Uk Caa

jamup
12th Jun 2003, 17:33
Now we are talking baot the Fat cats , the anount of money we pay we dont get the propper treatment ,,

I wanted to get some information from them send them an email , but no reply so far for the last four weeks,, What the point of having an email where if those damn lazy ,,,,,, **** dont check is that the corporation we are talking about ,we pay £52 for a paper , still they dont do there job ,,

anybody agrees with me ?

JAMUP

letsrock2019
12th Jun 2003, 19:53
I think we all agree with you, but it s not only in the UK, it 's everywhere in Europe. The FAA has a better system, they let privat enterprises to run written tests(I should say computerized). you go in an office, you sign in and you start the questions on a computer (yes a computer, wooow!!).you receive a printed certificate with you score right after and you pay the company by check or cash.is that not sweet?

Tinstaafl
14th Jun 2003, 23:30
The USA's exam system also has more than one exam provider so there's at least some competition. Oz in its stupidity went for a similar concept but with only a single contractor. End result: An overpriced monopoly. $%^&ing idiot bureaucrats .:mad: