PDA

View Full Version : Atlantic routings -- Help!!

marissajan
14th Sep 2000, 23:14
I am a fiction writer needing some help. Ideally, I am looking for someone who knows about (or preferably flies) London-Washington DC routes. In particular, I'm looking for typical routings, reporting points, common altitude assignments, frequencies and so on. In exchange for help, I'm willing to have you acknowledged in the book when it's published. You must be also willing to review one or two chapters of the book in draft format. Sound like fun? If so, please reply to [email protected]

Thanks

Marissa

PS If you want to know about my last published work, check it out at http://the turning.com

Tandemrotor
15th Sep 2000, 14:18
marissajan

I'm sure there will be lots of people on this means very well able to help, but have you thought about writing to a transatlantic airlines PR dept.

I would be very surprised if they would decline your request of a free jump seat in exchange for some good publicity.

Tandemrotor
15th Sep 2000, 14:28
Out of curiosity, did you have any particular airline, or aircraft type in mind, I guess on PPrune, you can afford to be quite specific.

Good luck

marissajan
15th Sep 2000, 20:33
Type of aircraft and airline doesn't matter ... but I will try one of their PR depts. Thanks.

Marissa

twistedenginestarter
18th Sep 2000, 23:02
Try the book "Flying the Big Jets". This will tell you all you need to know and goes into detail on London to New York which is only marginally different from Washington.

CargoRat2
20th Sep 2000, 16:59
Marrisajan...check your email later on today.
rgds

------------------
rgds Rat