PDA

View Full Version : Manchester Interviews

hvparr
7th Jun 2003, 16:33
Has anyone in the North West area heard anything back from NATS regarding the interview stage held in Manchester the week beginning 12th May?

They said we would hear within 10 days, it's now been 18!! Should I safely assume that I was unsuccessful?

Oh well, there's always next year!!!

bagpuss lives
7th Jun 2003, 19:28
Lateness with letters is the NATS way I'm afraid :D

Bombay Bad Boy
8th Jun 2003, 07:02
HV..

They are really stringing it out this time ! I hope youve got it cos you deserve it. You've just saved me a text cos I was gonna ask you again!

Fingers Crossed for monday H.

Text me soon as you know, and hopefully see ya for celeb drink in Aug.

BBB xx:ok:

DangerousD
10th Jun 2003, 00:15
Asked the tower watch manager this morning if anything had been decided as a couple of mates had been up for assesment.
He didn't know anything but there's a watch managers meeting later this week that he hoped to get the latest info from. I think the delay in part was that one of the candidates had to reschedule.

xerxius
10th Jun 2003, 01:39
The results are out.

radar707
10th Jun 2003, 01:47
Are they????

Haven't heard anything myself yet, so must be one of the unlucky ones
:( :( :(

bagpuss lives
10th Jun 2003, 03:02
One of the candidates only completed his assesment a couple of Fridays ago, two weeks later than the main bulk of applicants. That was the one and only reason for the delay.

So the question remains, is anyone on here about to join us at EGCC? ;)

hvparr
10th Jun 2003, 03:03
Got my phone call today and start in October 2004, Wa hey!!!

Squadgy
10th Jun 2003, 03:38
Hi,

Are these for trainee ATCO positions or for ATSAs direct into EGCC? If it was for ATSAs when and how were the positions advertised ?

Cheers

10th Jun 2003, 04:25
It was an internal VN for experienced ATCOs.

Squadgy
10th Jun 2003, 04:37
Thanks - thought I had missed a chance then:eek:

bagpuss lives
10th Jun 2003, 06:27
October 2004??? Are we talking at cross purposes here I wonder? :D

hvparr - have you just applied to be an ATCO cadet - a trainee ATCO?

Or are you an ATCO at the moment and are transferring to Manchester (unlikely I know given the date you've mentioned - believe me ;) ?

I am, quite clearly, being really daft here but I automatically assumed you meant the recent Tower ATCO jobs.

10th Jun 2003, 06:45
Interesting, NF; I had jumped to the same conclusion!

Anyway, we've certainly heard up here that four from PH will be joining you - as to when, who knows!?!