PDA

View Full Version : Air Palma Flight Training

Boing7117
4th Jun 2003, 23:23
Anyone know much about Air Palma and their PPL flight courses?

I've never come across them before and was wondering if anybody has any experiences with them before I make myself known and request some glossy brochures and the likes?

Cheers

Boing

Tiger Bob
6th Jun 2003, 22:05
The lack of response to your posting indicates that you should probably look eslewhere

VORTIME
13th Jun 2003, 20:18
Anyone else got feedback? Sounds interesting (location wise).

VT

mrbungle
14th Jun 2003, 20:05
I tried e-mailing this crowd on the 30-5 and 5-6 and only got a reply on the 2nd time. Still part of the appeal seems to be the free accomodation. Judging by the fleet it looks like a small setup.

I have a price list, mail me if you want it, it'd be faster than AirPalma !! They say nothing about the ATPL exams on the price list, so dunno what kind of study methods are involved, I vaguely remember the webpage saying something......

Laters.

VORTIME
14th Jun 2003, 20:07
Called 3 times, never received a call back.
Asked for a price list, never received price list
Email last week, never received reply.

Think I'll give them a miss. Sometimes I think companies are so f**king stupid - you ask 4 times to "buy" their product and they ignore you. So why are they in business?

VT

cumulo
15th Jun 2003, 05:13
:)
Maybe they are victim of their success.

They probably have to answer to a lot of people. I remember, i had to wait for 2 weeks to get an answer at ....OATS, 3 years ago.;) ;)

silverknapper
15th Jun 2003, 20:33
Also requested info from them on hour building, again no reply. Was going to go next week. Never mind