PDA

View Full Version : Cloud 9 Aviation

andreas
31st May 2003, 20:41
Came across Cloud9 Aviation to go from 0 - atpl and was quite impressed with their conduct. They are a relativly new company and do both modulr amd integrated. The office is in Leeds but the flying comes out of the Czech Republic.
Due to them being a new company they do not have any figures, so I am not confident at all.
Is there anyone who can place my mind at rest and confirm that they are indeed a good school, or not.
Any info appreciated.
Andy.

despegue
31st May 2003, 23:55
Hello Andreas,

I've been hired (on the verge of signing my contract) as a ground instructor for Cloud9 Aviation in Brno.
I can tell you that the team who is starting this new and exiting school is top-notch.
I cannot speak for myself obviously, but I do know that all involved are putting a lot of effort in creating a high quality school with exellent value for your investment...
The Czech republic is now fully JAA approved by the way.
So rest assured, your training at Cloud9 will be done in the most professional way.
I am not advertising here, but I am genuinly convinced of the advantages of a new, small ,high quality FTO.

Despegue.

ps. Anyway, it seems that the future in JAA training is going to centre on Spain (Airmed, Bae Jerez) and Eastern Europe.
Even Oxford is moving to Almeria for their basic training, and Lufthansa Flight training is now in Croatia.