PDA

View Full Version : Friday - bizzare postings

Kirstey
30th May 2003, 17:09
Hi!

This contains a URL to a flying club's forum, so BRL if this is construde as advertising then please get rid and the tell me off!

I think the whole thinks a bit silly and a bit funny really. The guy who started the daft comment is a member of our club the detractors are staff there!

As a girlie I found the comment quite funny, they obviously didn't though!

http://www.aceaviation.info/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=9&t=16&

BRL
30th May 2003, 17:23
Well I would love to see their version of JetBlast....... :rolleyes:

Its not ACE at Shoreham is it?

Kirstey
30th May 2003, 17:26
Affirm! It certainly is (have to post 15 characters!)

BRL
30th May 2003, 17:33
Nooo

DBChopper
30th May 2003, 17:35
Kirstey,

I agree with you, his comment made me chuckle :D

Sounds like you have a few folks on a moral crusade there. Anyway, I'd have said Christy Turlington.

DBChopper
:)

Kirstey
30th May 2003, 17:39
Vous Avez une probleme monseur BRL? ;-) who r u based with?

DB Chopper! not wanting to fan any flames but - go ahead and post. The board needs a bit of life!

witchdoctor
30th May 2003, 17:49
Anally retentive springs to mind.

BRL
30th May 2003, 17:54
Just added my tuppence worth to the fray........ ;)

Kirsty Je n'a pas de problème. Je viens d'a le sens de l'humour. :)

Evo
30th May 2003, 18:05
Looks like there are more posts on this thread than their forum... :)

MikeJeff
2nd Jun 2003, 21:04
Wow! I've appeared on PPrune - I feel like a pilot now!

It seems the offending post has been removed now, but it was nice to read this post. I felt a bit ganged up on for a while! I tend to agree with the comments on here though and put it down to a SOH failure on the staff of Ace's part! They're normally a bit more fun, if if they do think the world ends somewhere near the edge of EGKAs ATZ!

I've viewed these forums for a while now, but not posted for one reason or another. Seems like a good moment to make a debut!

BRL
2nd Jun 2003, 23:05
Hi Mike, has Mia done her skills test yet?

MikeJeff
2nd Jun 2003, 23:20
HI Big Red L

No, she's in the process of flogging her flat at the moment. When that goes through she'll finish up.. I think it's all over bar the shouting!

I noticed her name up on the flying board over the weekend. So hopefully it's close - she's earnt it!