PDA

View Full Version : Air Law Panic!

MattDavey23
27th May 2003, 21:16
Hi,

I've got my Mod 2 exams in August, and I've got a bit of a panic on about Air Law. How the hell are you supposed to remember all of these facts and figures. It just seems endless!

I've heard rumours that feedback from the Groundschool plays a big part in passing this exam. Is this the case?

Any reassurance much appreciated.

All the best,

Matt

letsrock2019
28th May 2003, 01:19
Do not worry to much about air law. Air law change every year.
the CAA can trick anybody if they want.

FlyingForFun
28th May 2003, 01:40
Have to agree with the rumours. I hate learning from feedback, but I don't think there's any choice with Air Law. There is so much stuff in the syllabus, and there are some very obscure questions which they can (and do) ask, that this is the one exam where feedback is the only way to go.

Don't worry about it. Do the feedback your school gives you. Expect around 60% first time through each feedback paper, maybe (but only maybe) improving to 70% by the end of the course. But do each paper over and over again until you consistently get 85% or more, and you should be fine with the exam.

(Well, that's how it worked for me, anyway...)

Good luck!

FFF
-------------

Jinkster
30th May 2003, 03:21
Send me an email and I'll send you some feedback

Jinkster

[email protected]

mad_jock
30th May 2003, 10:25
Learn all the seperations.
procedural
radar
vortex

etc

then
all the ICAO **** ie which annex is which

The get hold of the oxford feeabck which was 75% of my exam the other 25% was the seperation bollocks.

Not going against the rest of the bods on this forum pushing BGS. But Oxford really give you the kit to pass the exams.

If your half way intelligent you pays your money and they give you the tools to pass the exams.

MJ