PDA

View Full Version : Which one of these 4 JAA Florida FTOs?

ArcherII
22nd May 2003, 10:02
European Flight Training?

International Flight Training Academy?

*******************?

Orlando Flight Training?

If you know of any other good ones, let me know. If you could give your input on these aspects among others:

1) Quality of training
2) Time of Training
3) Aircraft Fleet
4) Opportunity to be hired as Flight Instructor

thanx

Archer

Sorry, Archer - one of those is not allowed to grace the pages of Pprune.

Tugpilotsmiffy
22nd May 2003, 23:30
Can only speak about one and thats European Flight Training at Stuart, the instructors are great, the plane are well maintained, i was flying two sessions a day, as were most other people there, and Anonia and Stephen Fischer go all out to help you out, no matter what the problem, as for being hired as an instructor, guess that depends on you really.

Should read Antonia, oops

Keygrip
23rd May 2003, 03:28
Tugpilotsmiffy - interesting angle you place on recommendations.

European Flight Training are not at Stuart - and are not staffed by Steven and Antonia.

DesiPilot
23rd May 2003, 10:50
Tug,

I must agree with Keygrip, intersting angle. Not only it should read Antonia, it should also read International Flight Training Academy!!

Keygrip,

Would you be kind enough to grace my PM with the name of the school you ommitted? I am really interested to know the name, I am sure Danny didn't write any of these rules for PM's as well.

Cheers

Desipilot

Keygrip
23rd May 2003, 10:52
Just to save time - Desi - think of your last medical.

DesiPilot
23rd May 2003, 10:58
Thanks Keygrip, they do squeak a lot there ;)

Tugpilotsmiffy
24th May 2003, 08:01
Whoops mean't international flight training, so all above relates too international flight traing and not EFt who are of course at Fort Pierce, think i got that right this time
pissed you know