PDA

View Full Version : The Manchester Bash! (Mine!!!)

CASHMONEYMILLIONAIRE
21st May 2003, 21:25
Hello! Just wondering if any 'PPruners' who live near Manchester/ Cheshire/ Lancashire wanna get together for a good old 'Lads Night out' in Manchester. Im the new guy on the block,live in Manchester, but I thought what better way of getting to know some wannabe pilots, who have the same goal, to go for a big party night in the City! hit a few pubs in Deansgate, get thrown out for being so drunk you cant stand, eye up and chat up all the totty you can! (dont worry guys, my pulling power will help you out there!), down to the bars in the printworks for more totty azing, down to the Ascension nightclub for some serious clubbing, grab a bite to eat at a take away/restaurant, party party party till 6am! End up back at some young professional girls flat, Sounds good to me!.......................And all you 'old timers' (40+ giving up your house, missus,Job, car, kids, dog, mistress and hamster for an JAA Licence) arent invited! Young guns only!
If you wanna party, party with me! What do you say, Comrades?

(Ps. dont post if you arent serious, or if you are just gonna post a wise crack/ silly comment etc like 'mad dog tranny' on the last thread, or a boring "oh no he's back" your wasting your typing skills)