PDA

View Full Version : ATPL school (type-tating Q too...)

Sporoso81
19th May 2003, 21:54
Hello,

I want to get my ATPL and after searching for a good flight school I think I will go to Aeromadrid. They have a good package as offer and a A320 FFS!! If anyone have any information on Aeromadrid I would like to read about it please.

They also give type rating at Aeromadrid. After reading a lot of messages here on type ratings I think it's a tough subject. Alot of pilots are against self sponsored TR. I spoke to two airline pilots I now and the idea I have now is that it's better to have a TR on Boeing737 or Airbus320and 300hours, than 2000hours of instructing on a C152, to get a job. They didn't seem to be against TR at all. After spending so much money on a ATPL program, isn't it worth it to spent a little more and at least have better chances of getting a job? (if you can pay for it of course). Don't we all try to find the best school, etc, to make ourselfs more employble? Fresh pilots just want to get a job. If paying a TR makes it easier, then why not? (this is just my view right now...maybe I will change my mind)

PS: Can anyone also tell me what the MCC training consists on?