PDA

View Full Version : Hot Poop!

SuperCharlie
19th May 2003, 00:02
Ladies, Gentlemen

First things first: I am in fact a fairly regular PPRUNer, but have logged in under a crafty pseudonym to protect my identity.

For those who are interested, I have put the questions that I can remember answering from the latest round of JAR ATPL exams at Gatwick on the internet.

Click on : here (http://www.charlesnet.freeserve.co.uk/wannabees.htm)

The following subjects are covered:

Law, HP+L, Met, IFR/VRF Comms, Radio and Gen Nav

Hope that this helps someone!

Cheers
Charlie

NineEighteen
19th May 2003, 00:40
Thanks for that 'SuperCharlie'...

Regarding the below GenNav questionWhich page is the first to appear after switching on the FMS?

PERF INIT
ALIGN

I reckon IDENT is the first page...was that an option? If that was not there, I'd have gone for POS INIT but that's not there either! :rolleyes:

SuperCharlie
19th May 2003, 17:54
9 18

come to think of it, both those options were available. Sorry. I would say that I've remembered more questions than answers!

Cheerio

Dick Whittingham
20th May 2003, 05:47
SuperC,

On the met condensation question answers 1 and 2 are both correct. Have you got the feedback right? Comments pse from others who took the paper.

Dick W

SuperCharlie
20th May 2003, 16:43
DW

IIRC, both those answers were on the paper. It foxed me for a bit. The one I highlighted was the one I chose- I just got 92pc in that paper, so there's a fair chance I guessed right!

Of course, it may be that I've remembered slightly inaccurately, as with all the questions.

Cheers
Charlie