PDA

View Full Version : USA Visas

notice
17th May 2003, 08:52
On 11 March, not May, topic was shut down pending review etc. and we're still waiting for guidance. Well- not really- because the same sort of Naples nudge has now appeared, with PPRuNe endorsement, on 'Private Flying'.

Rather surprising that a chap like Gentil, who had recent and shut-down compliance problems with the authorities should now be allowed free and self-serving postings on another legal aspect.

Is there a connection between closure of this topic by PPRuNe (i.e. no comment or update) and advertising by Naples & Co.?

B2N2
19th May 2003, 00:36
Didn't see 'em for a while on Pprune, now they seem to be back with free advertising through the visa-thread.
Any comment from the moderators?

Wee Weasley Welshman
19th May 2003, 07:29
Yeah its all a huge conspiracy whereby my 3rd Ferrari is actually paid for by shadowy North American based businessmen with interests in aviation training.

Muppets.

Facts Not Fiction Pls
19th May 2003, 09:59
I can put you in touch with a great dating agency in Chessington who will keep you company in times of boredom. At least you won't be boring all of us with your repetitive hog wash:p

scroggs
23rd May 2003, 05:39
The visa topic has been on 'Private Flying' for many months, and is a direct copy of the one that was on the old 'Wannabes' forum. That thread was becoming notorious for reasons which had nothing to do with the accuracy of the information therein, and the notoriety was seriously detracting from the validity of the information.

I undertook to rewrite the post with additional information from a number of sources, and to have the revised post verified and approved by various competent authorities. That job, inevitably, has taken second place to my work and my family, and has been delayed more than somewhat - for which I apologise. However, the delay has allowed the original storm in a teacup to die down - or had, till notice fired up his ever-helpful (sic) keyboard.

The revised post will be present before long - I have a week off coming up in June during which I shall ignore the garden, the ex-wives, the children, the car's servicing, and maybe even the pub, and bury myself in the 'puter for your benefit, yet again (strains of martyrdom!).

Incidentally, notice, which branch of the Civil Service are you in, and which part of Leeds do you occupy?:E

Scroggs

B2N2
24th May 2003, 21:44
Nothing personal you know, just a question....keep y'er shirt on;) ;) ;)