PDA

View Full Version : European Aviaton Sale- What's Happening ?

zero-on-the-clock
16th May 2003, 08:20
Does anyone know what is happening with the sale of European Aviation Air Charter. Has it gone through - Which aircraft have been sold ??

Eurekadelta
16th May 2003, 19:43
My understanding is that they were sold late last year - including all the aircraft (737-200's and 747-200's) they operated at the time.

I have no reason to believe that they are being sold again.

skyboy1919
17th May 2003, 02:18
European is still in the process of being sold to Bath Travel, Travel City Direct, and a few others, but as far as I am concerned, the sale is still waiting to go through, but the airline is not renowned for keeping staff informed, well at least not Cabin Crew, however the deal is to go through very soon.

Bumz_Rush
31st May 2003, 16:22
I understand that the contract has been signed but not sealed or delivered.....
As to news to cabin crew......don't worry you are not alone.....
Check out thread on Dreamcatcher.....
Might be true, who knows....

surely not
31st May 2003, 18:06
Having been sold on in a previous life I believe that there is a limit to the amount of information that can be given out whilst the sale is wending its way through the legalities.

Frustrating but legally necessary.

Desk Driver
30th Aug 2003, 22:36
Any more news as to who owns or will own European?

stevobeevo
31st Aug 2003, 00:04
European Aviation based at BOH is still in operation and was sold to Bath Travel and a few other travel companies late last year. All this info is on their website. www.eaac.co.uk

Don't you people know how to use the internet yet??????

They should be getting another 2 B747-200's by Xmas as well as starting to replace the B737-200's with series 300's.

All this has been said before on this forum.

They have a new livery which can be found on airliners.net and all their aircraft are in service at the moment. So things are busy for them right now.:ok: