PDA

View Full Version : Desperate for help with P of F and Perf

clubley
4th May 2003, 23:53
Any advice or help please. These are my last two exams, and I am worried about them.

I do intend going to Chris Parry's Brush course at Oxford, if it is being run this Month (May). But they don't seem to do the same for P of F.

Please let me know if here at PPRuNe or via my Email, which is [email protected]

Thanks

Dean Johnston
7th May 2003, 20:13
Clubley,

Check you PM's.

D.J.

Fenrir
14th May 2003, 20:48
Perhaps Ground Training Services Ltd?

http://www.gtserv.co.uk/

Dean Johnston
16th May 2003, 23:11
Clubley,

You could try a day at BCFT Bournemouth. I've just had a couple of days with them, well worth it I'm sure. They were very flexible and not over priced.

I drove down on Monday morning and had the afternoon with them, stayed in a cheap B&B, then went back on tuesday and had the morning with them. They only charged me for the time I was in class with the instructor. I had the full use of a classroom and I was one to one with a chap called Wayne.

Before going, I went through a load of Oxford feedback then just fired questions at him, he went as deep or shallow into the question, depending on whether the penny had dropped or not.

Worth giving them a call.

D.J.

N.B. I have no connection with BCFT, my groundschool is BGS. I just wanted a different angle on the same subject. More than happy with both schools.

lionco
19th May 2003, 23:34
I would certainly recommend Wayne @ BCFT. Got me through PoF first time.
Good luck

moku
20th May 2003, 01:43
I would also recommend Wayne @BCFT. He knows his stuff inside
and out and is VERY good. He also got me through PoF first time.
Best of luck with the exam!

TRon
23rd May 2003, 01:13
I love that guy. Kerchunk.

Dean Johnston
23rd May 2003, 04:07
Sweet, thats nice!