PDA

View Full Version : You've been framed!!

VP8
4th May 2003, 01:35
Just seen tonights programme as satellite has gone west..

Showed a Cessna Amphibian landing on water (American) with the undercarriage down....Exceptionally quick stop followed by a flip over onto its back :ouch: , crew got out ok by the looks of it but not the sort of thing I would have found to be funny!!

VEEPS :eek:

28thJuly2001
5th May 2003, 02:21
VP8,
I saw the episode too and shook my head in disbelief at the canned laughter.
There was also one where a microlight crashed and flipped over followed by laughter?????????????????
28th,,

eyeinthesky
5th May 2003, 16:12
28/7

I think you might be overreacting a little. Obviously in both of the episodes you saw nobody was seriously hurt (in fact I saw the Cessna one as well and it finished with the crew sitting on the upturned floats paddling like a canoe). 'All's well that ends well" springs to mind.

If you are going to have a go at someone, perhaps it should be the person who took the film and then decided to make £250 by sending it to the programme! :(

VP8
5th May 2003, 20:19
EITS

Yep sorry should have made post clearer I was trying to go in the direction you mentioned...but as you say they all got out Ok and proceeded to paddle to shore.

There was also a similar video on a couple of months ago of anther Cessna taking off and dropping a wing and cartwheeling over, looked bad but again crew got out Ok.

Thanks for reality check:ok:

VEEPS :O

High Wing Drifter
5th May 2003, 21:12
I think you might be overreacting a little. Obviously in both of the episodes you saw nobody was seriously hurt...
Yes, but it is still entertainment for morons and as such, deserves all the slating we are able to provide.

BRL
6th May 2003, 00:49
The real worrying aspect of all this lies in the fact that you lot all watch 'You've been framed'... :eek: :uhoh: :hmm: :ooh: ;)

28thJuly2001
6th May 2003, 01:15
BRL,
Guilty As Charged... Some of it is quite funny. E.G. fat woman falling in water, fat woman falling off chair, fat woman falling off swing. e.t.c. chuckle, chuckle.....

NOT FUNNY...Plane and car crashes.
28th,,

eyeinthesky
7th May 2003, 03:32
My excuse is the kids like it....;)

Further to mine, however, I did wonder quite how effective two blokes with a paddle each would be at actually getting a C172, most of which was underwater, moving in the direction THEY rather than IT desired!!:hmm: