PDA

View Full Version : Strippers On Las Vegas Flights (.)(.)

AAL_Silverbird
29th Apr 2003, 10:40
Click Here For Link (http://www.freep.com/money/business/air24_20030424.htm)

Strip Club Plans Vegas Flight With Live Entertainment

April 24, 2003

BY: RAJIV VYAS

FREE PRESS BUSINESS WRITER

Many airlines fly to Las Vegas, but a new one is planning to do it with a twist.

A local strip club would like to start a private charter flight to Las Vegas that would include 20 dancers and flight attendants to keep travelers entertained on the 5-hour journey.

If enough people are willing to pay almost $2,000 for one of 50 round-trip tickets on a DC9, the Flight Club, a strip club in Inkster, plans to fly daily from Willow Run airport to Las Vegas.

The Flight Club is planning to start Flight Club Airlines that would fly to the gambling capital with dancers and flight attendants. Phone calls to the club's president, Alan Markovitz, were not returned.

Brandy Tennant, a reservations agent for the airline, said the plans are confirmed and the airline would start flying May 23.

Flight Club Airlines carried a full-page advertisement in newspapers Wednesday.

Wednesday was the first day the airline was taking reservations. Tennant did not say how many travelers had booked tickets but said that plenty of people had indicated interest.

Round-trip fares of $1,995 per person would include a 2-day stay at the Paris hotel, Tennant said.

Another entertainment venue popular with men recently started its own airline. The Hooters of America Inc. restaurant chain recently started Hooters Air,an airline with its Hooters waitresses.

In December, Hooters bought Pace Airline of North Carolina with its 17 Boeing jets and 350 employees. Hooters Air currently flies from Atlanta and Newark, N.J., to Myrtle Beach, S.C.

Contact RAJIV VYAS at 313-222-8760 or [email protected].

© copyright 2003 Detroit Free Press

wobblyprop
29th Apr 2003, 16:28
first hooters, now this. America. What a place.

Maybe one of our airlines could do the same to our gambling mecca, Blackpool! :E

FougaMagister
29th Apr 2003, 16:32
If they need F/Os, I'm in! What's the link to e-mail my CV?
Haha.

wobblyprop
29th Apr 2003, 16:38
shame you'll have to keep them locked out whilst they are doing their thing :{

Mind you, we wouldn't want you to be sacked for getting your kit off mid flight. ;)

newswatcher
29th Apr 2003, 16:47
Shouldn't have any problem getting people to watch the safety briefing!:D :D

wobblyprop
30th Apr 2003, 04:14
did you mean de-briefing?

moggie
30th Apr 2003, 05:45
and which prudish moderator thought it necessary to remove at least 5 posts from this thread (including my reference to Naked Air - www.nakedair.com)

I saw nothing untoward in any of the (now missing) posts - grow up guys!

Hogg
30th Apr 2003, 23:35
Obviousily the mod concerned had a valid and good reason.

Danny
1st May 2003, 00:36
I did. This isn't Jet Blast and I will do the same with all the other really witty replies... NOT! :rolleyes: Besides, when I removed them the thread was still on Rumours & News.

If you can't keep your replies above infantile humour on a reasonably serious forum then you shouldn't be posting here. I can understand juveniles with pimples and rampaging hormones finding it difficult to hold back with those kinds of sniggers at the mention of a naked woman but I expect the rest of the posters on here to be able to differentiate between news and The Benny Hill Show. :hmm:

You going to do something about it? :*

moggie
2nd May 2003, 19:29
I only pointed out that Naked Air are going to run nude flights to the Carribean and post a link so that PPRuNers could read it for themselves.

Still, "my train set" etc......................