PDA

View Full Version : JAR--->FAR FAR--->JAR conversion

pablo
28th Apr 2003, 08:13
Hi!

I don't know if it's already done, but i think it would be a good idea to make a list with the steps to convert JAR and FAR licenses, so we would avoid answering all the time the same questions about conversions.

I don't know neither where to find the information about the procedure, so it would be great that someone to know the website to find it or the info to post to make it.

It would be great too information about other countries, so we could make a directory with information about license conversion accross the world. It will be very useful to anyone who wants to work outside his country.

THANK YOU!

redbar1
28th Apr 2003, 19:58
Pablo,

Regarding conversion to a JAR-FCL licence the answer is very simple: Apart from the PPL, for the time beeing there is no such thing as conversion!

You can get credit towards the training requirements, though. You find the details in JAR-FCL 1.016 / 2.016.

You find these JARs at JAAs website.

cheers,

Fogbound
28th Apr 2003, 22:18
Run a search on my tag and "conversion". I posted a reply to a thread entitled UK ATPL licence conversion, which I think should answer your question
:ok: