PDA

View Full Version : NAC : feedback

shlaps81
27th Apr 2003, 20:27
Hello,

I am a student pilot in Belgium, and I want to go to the USA to make some hours building, and to kill 2 birds in one, pass my JAA ME rating there.
Let's say, about 30 hrs SE, and 50-60 hours in ME ( including training ).

I have heard a lot of good things about NAC, but I would appreciate all comments yopu have... hidden cost ? aircrafts ?

Or if possible, an e-mail address where I can contact someone who went there performing hours. French speaker if possible, but if you are not, do not hesitate.

Thanks in advance.

Pit

shlaps81
28th Apr 2003, 20:11
I know they had to close a month ago for insurance reason, but after taking contact with them, they are back in business now, so if you have any comment about it, please do so.

Pit

CAT3C AUTOLAND
2nd May 2003, 05:02
Yes you are quite right they did close, and after communication with them myself, they are now back up and running.

I spent 6 weeks at NAC last summer, and had a fantastic time. I was an hour builder also, and spent many happy hours flying their PA-28's around FL. NAC is the finest service I have received in the US whilst flying, and I have been to a number of schools there. I would recommend the place to anyone, it is a friendly professional run establishment.

Hope this helps you.