PDA

View Full Version : LAUDA-AIR Italy to be rebranded twds. LIVINGSTONE

Zingaro
25th Apr 2003, 02:08
So - now the new outfit for LAUDA-Italy is going to be called LIVINGSTONE in the very nearest future;
Some new (cabin-) crews have already been offered the respective new contracts - of course with some lower pay, than those assigned with previous LAUDA-AIR-Italy:

Could someone shed some light on the reasons for that re-branding -except the most likely unavoidible pay-cut and deteoration of the conditions, as i've been recently told :-((

Specially: Who and what is LIVINGSTONE

The Mickey Mouser
25th Apr 2003, 02:58
After the antics of Volare, the Italian companies are all following suite, offering a new contract with even less pay and even worse conditions. They will not stop untill they are stopped, refuse to sign the new contract and fight to maintain your existing contract.

Konkordski
25th Apr 2003, 05:14
Not entirely true:

The new group will consist of two specific airlines:

Lauda Air Italia - longhaul ops with A330 fleet.

Livingstone - shorthaul ops with A321s.

Both airlines to have similar baisc colours for their livery but I understand that Lauda Air Italia name is to stay.

jtstream
30th Apr 2003, 22:26
First delivered airplane is in Milan Malpensa. Very likely arrived last night.

BAe 146-100
30th Apr 2003, 22:35
Hi,

What an awful name for a airline! And the livery is not much good either.

Regards
BAe 146-100

GEENY
1st May 2003, 02:34
Mirroring Volare:Livingston(no e) Group owns totally Lauda I. and Livingston AL:yet to receive AOC.

Joe Curry
1st May 2003, 16:34
>What an awful name for a airline! And the livery is not much good either.<

Hey! :cool:

Jim Spence
2nd May 2003, 08:08
I thought the livery was actually quite nice Joe. (Note your origins - are you hoping that the first in the fleet will be named after Leishman?

Joe Curry
2nd May 2003, 20:59
>I thought the livery was actually quite nice Joe. (Note your origins - are you hoping that the first in the fleet will be named after Leishman?<

Not on this season's form :ouch:

The aircraft on EDI's R06 glidepath were our secret weapon!

Opposing goalkeepers have been warned to watch the ball and not the planes! :ok: