PDA

View Full Version : Accomodation in Bmth

PetPilot
23rd Apr 2003, 01:56
Ello Chaps and Chapesses!

Startin down at bournemouth soon, just wondered if I could possibly pick your guys brains for recommendations for places to stay.

PetPilot :0)

Send Clowns
23rd Apr 2003, 02:13
Don't know if you are starting with BCFT, but if you contact us we can send you an accomodation list.

colbackp
25th Apr 2003, 21:23
I am a student with BCFT and another person joining us shortly from Jersey has first offer on a room where I live. Ideal for study and school; reasonable and all bills incl.
Let me know if need details later on as will await yes/no from the person already on first option.
All the best, do come and see us at BCFT; will you be at the open day tomorrow?
Peter

CAT3C AUTOLAND
26th Apr 2003, 20:13
PetPilot,

Back in the days of PPSC, I stayed down in sunny Bournemouth, well just outside on the south side of the airfield in west parley. There is a couple down there who I know used to rent rooms, not sure if they still do, but if you are interested drop me a PM and I will get you there number. The pad these provide was first class, made to feel very welcome, and very reasonable.

simoncooldude
27th Apr 2003, 19:36
There are many hotels and stuff to stay in down here in Bournemouth, they may be a bit expensive in the long run. Perhaps a better idea is looking in a letting agents and just rent a place nearby for the duration of your stay. Hope you like it down here, it's a nice part of the world!

Cheers

Simon