PDA

View Full Version : Shortfinals.com

TurboJ
20th Apr 2003, 02:57
I ordered (and paid for) two General Navigation papers from shortfinals.co.uk over a week ago.

The papers have not been sent by either email or snail mail and emails to the support address have gone unanswered.

Has anyone else had similar experiences ? There is no, 'contact us' section on the site and no other way of contacting them.

Has INS/IRS drift and incorrect wind velocity calculations sent them completely off course or am I being impatient ?

Regards..............TJ

SF.COM
21st Apr 2003, 19:45
TurboJ

Please check your PMs

Chris Wannabe
25th Apr 2003, 00:23
I too am waiting for my info from shortfinals.

I've sent them numerous emails asking for hard copies to be sent and have not had a reply yet.

My initial order was on 10/04/03 - so I dont think I'm been picky! Strange as I'd read good things about them.

Is there anyone out there? Even a PM to the previous poster has gone unanswered.

SF.COM
25th Apr 2003, 02:09
I would ask that the moderators please allow me an opportunity to reply publicly to everyone who has experienced problems.

On behalf of Shortfinals.com I would like to publicly apologise for any problems you may have experienced.

Please e mail [email protected] where I assure you of our swiftest attention.

Once again I apologise and thank the moderators

spurs077
25th Apr 2003, 16:43
I would get a refund if i was you.

i found that alot of the questions i finally received were incorrect. stick with the proffesional schools with their feedback and CD Roms.

iainpoll
25th Apr 2003, 20:24
Got some papers from short finals a few months back, they were e-mailed within 24 hrs, didn't notice any incorrect answers. Passed all the exams.

I'm sure its just a glitch.

(PS Shortfinals.com have nothing to do with me whatsoever, just posting as I found).

Dean Johnston
28th Apr 2003, 17:19
Agree with Spurs007, I found a lot of errors in the ones I got. I did demand my money back, and got it. My advise 'Stick with the schools'

D.J.