PDA

View Full Version : flyjet 757s

hot chock brock
16th Apr 2003, 04:30
I start at Flyjet on 12th May,does anyone know the source of the
two 757s being leased?

Notso Fantastic
16th Apr 2003, 06:47
Congratulations on your new job. As a newbie to Pprune, it might be worth your while to read the functions of the different forums. This is REPORTING POINTS. There is a QUESTIONS forum where you could better direct this.

Pontious
16th Apr 2003, 07:46
Notso,
I find your tone immature to say the least and downright condescending!Brock obviously knows that this is a Rumours and News forum because I know he is a serial perusser of the various forums. So he was probably looking for anyone who had heard any"RUMOURS" or "NEWS" about Flyjet.
Is this the first time you have encountered a question on the"wrong" forum? The "Questions" forum seems to cater more for people mainly outside the Industry who wish to satisfy their curiosity.
Brock,
It was a pleasure to bring you home from ACE on Monday.If you send me a PM I'll send you the e:mail address of the Flight Ops. Manager who is a former colleague of ours.
Best of luck!
P.S. Notso, Sorry if I barked at you but people do place questions on Rumours&News where they think they'll obtain the most accurate information required because it is the most frequently read forum.

Notso Fantastic
16th Apr 2003, 18:34
Pontious, I appreciate that it comes across as 'boring', but the reason I keep hacking away at people who post on the wrong forum is that a large proportion of my viewing of Pprune is not on my home broadband connection, but in many Far East cities where internet connections are:
1-EXTREMELY slow
2-Can be expensive

Unbelievably, some pages can take 30 seconds to load (is the server still in Florida?). People filling R & N (the only really vital section to watch with bad connections) with dross and false titles as they do (ie "Cheapo jet runs out of fuel") means I (and many others) waste a lot of time and effort on those pages. The moderators are very patient and quietly move those threads when they can- I would be far more forthright!

FormerFlyer
16th Apr 2003, 22:43
So do either of you, or anyone else for that matter, know where the hulls are coming from?

cheers ;)

FF

Psr777
17th Apr 2003, 00:47
Ex BA I believe...

JB007
18th Apr 2003, 03:26
Nope - they are ex MyTravel - and are at Lasham at the moment..

B767300ER
18th Apr 2003, 14:31
Congratulations, Mr.Brock.

Could you convince FlyJet to hire Yanks?

Where will you be based, in LGW?

Cheers!

xyz_pilot
18th Apr 2003, 17:52
B767300ER

You do have a JAR ATPL and a UK work permit/eu passport don’t you?