PDA

View Full Version : Exam Results

4T winks
9th Apr 2003, 21:10
Any one have an idea how long after writing the JAR exams the results are posted ???

I wrote Perf on Monday and know I screwed up on a question or 2, Climb limited mass questions... for those who wrote the exam, Its the one that had entrapment written all over it, the one with the 4 weights and then there was the decrease or increase mass per kt of hd or tail wind in it. Yeah It got me suckered !! dumbass !! I went and decreased the weight by the 1800kgs and got close to answer C the 6700 and something kgs...

The other was to do with the graph on page blah of the CAP , verbal reasoning question again.... read it and wonder what they are asking.... Anyways I went for the answer that had it was adjusted by some other factors... ie in the text next t it, there is an implication and mention of Gross to Net climb gradient, good enough for me to mean "other factor"

Come on guys in the Gatwick green house, play fair !! why add to the stress of exams by putting in crap questions that will catch the unwary ??? :mad:

wobblyprop
9th Apr 2003, 23:38
read the letter the CAA sent you with the exam details on it. They tell you in there that it will be 10 working days from the friday at the end of the week of exams.

4T winks
10th Apr 2003, 02:54
Yeah I got that one, but just wanted to get an idea from those who have written before how long it actually takes :cool:

Send Clowns
10th Apr 2003, 23:40
Usually they come two weeks after the Friday of exam week or thereabouts. That is they take pretty much the whole 10 working days. Hope you did OK.

AfgAirOps
5th May 2003, 13:45
Good luck 4T.....
:D