PDA

View Full Version : Schools in Czeck

AndyDRHuddleston
8th Apr 2003, 16:11
I have heard a rumour of a JAR flight school to be opened in Czechoslovakia later on in 2003. Anybody know or heard anything about this? Apparently, they will be offering anything up to Frozen ATPL, with residential groundschool!!

......whilst on this note, I am a bit confused as to the relevance of attending an FTO listed in the CAA publication of schools. If it wasn't listed by the CAA, but was offering JAR flight training would I be best to stay away?

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Andy

:confused:

GT
8th Apr 2003, 22:15
www.cloud9aviation.net

AndyDRHuddleston
9th Apr 2003, 15:15
Thanks GT!

dsp1285
11th Apr 2003, 20:32
ANYBODY HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE OF CLOUD9 AVIATION UK? THEY ARE NOW BRANCHING OUT INTO CZECH LAND, OFFERING FULL ATPL RESIDENTIAL COURSES AND JAA IR TRAINING, ANYONE THROW SOME LIGHT ON THIS SCHOOL PLEASE!!

flying jocks
11th Apr 2003, 21:53
They will be featuring at the flyer exhibition 12/4/03 at Heathrow, so why not pop in and ask all about it:ok:

GT
11th Apr 2003, 21:53
Head office Leeds, U.K. No U.K. flight training set-up, just Czech Rep at moment. Offshoot of Cloud 9 recruitment agency, or something like that. Owner keen pilot hence setting up aviation arm. Possible air taxi out there as well. Advertised in Flight late last year for instructors (attended interview, that's how I know a bit about them). Really aiming at central European flight training market. Hope this helps.

Regards, GT.