PDA

View Full Version : title of the Forum

malaysian eaglet
6th Apr 2003, 20:16
What is this dictatorship!!!
Do you know that outside Europe and not only in the United States, you have schools preparing ATPL and CPL??
On which forum we can post a topic?
Malaysian Eaglet from Malaysian Flying Academy:confused:

scroggs
7th Apr 2003, 01:05
It's very simple, and is explained in the 'sticky' post at the top of the forum, but I'll explain it all again just for you.

Firstly, no Wannabes forum is for schools or their staff, wherever you are based.

Secondly, the vast majority (90% plus) of contributors to the Wannabe forums are UK or EU nationals seeking training for JAA professional licences, or non-EU nationals wishing to convert to JAA licences. The expertise of the moderators within Wannabes reflects this demand, with some associated knowlege of the FAA system which can help the next largest group, US-based Wannabes.

For other areas of the world, there are national or regional forums within which you are most likely to find the expertise needed to answer your questions. Please use the appropriate forum.

Scroggs

P.S. This dictatorship is and will be whatever I say it is!

Sensible
7th Apr 2003, 06:35
Yes Scroggs, but your dictatorship is very undemocratic! :cool:

scroggs
7th Apr 2003, 18:37
Aw, shucks, that's the nicest thing I've heard today!:}

Scroggs

malaysian eaglet
9th Apr 2003, 21:42
For your information, we are under UK-CAA agreement preparing exams coming from UK. and we are probably going JAR soon.
There are some jobs here and to my knowledge it is one of the rare place in the world where a wannabe has still a chance to find a job by the time being. US and UK are not the only places in the world where the JAA licence is restricted, as far as other places are fulfilling the requirements no reason to be rejected by the Authorities.
Two forum restricted to UK( extended to Europe between brackets) and the other one restricted only to US considered in the tittle as the rest of the world is not acceptable.

scroggs
11th Apr 2003, 22:15
Mr Malaysian Eaglet, I appreciate that your first language may not be English, but what part of my original answer to you did you not understand?

You do not have the right to demand that this or any other forum on Pprune covers the specific area or topic that you are interested in. From your profile, I understand that you are an instructor at a commercial school in Malaysia. The Wannabes forums are not for schools or instructors from any country; they are for those who are in the process of obtaining their commercial licences or first professional jobs within the EU and JAA system.

There are forums within Pprune that cover most parts of the world, and wannabes from your region are welcome to post their questions in the appropriate one for Malaysia (I think probably the Far East forum, but I'm not sure). You, as an authority on training within Malaysia, would be welcome to answer those posts within that forum. I am not prepared to expand the remit of the Wannabes group of forums beyond its current limits; it would become unmanageable.

Should Malaysia become a significant training provider to EU/JAA students who wish, and have the right, to work in Europe, then we would include relevant subjects here, as we do with South Africa and the USA.

Do not tell those who give up a considerable amount of time, for no reward, what you think is or is not acceptable in terms of the service we provide. After all, how much did you pay to use Pprune?

Scroggs