PDA

View Full Version : Help! - flight to Sables d'Olonne

Doghouse
6th Apr 2003, 06:22
Can anyone help?

I'm supposed to be flying to Sables d'Olonne airfield on Wednesday but can't get hold of a Delage. Transair are out and club copy's been nicked.

Anyone able to point me to somewhere on the internet for a copy of the plate or to help in any other way?

Chilli Monster
6th Apr 2003, 06:40
Go to Nav 2000 (http://www.nav2000.com) and type LFOO into the search facility (click on the 'i' in the circle) - should give you some info to start with which might prove sufficient

Flying Boat
6th Apr 2003, 15:00
Try getting the Jeppessen VFR Plates.

They do trip packages for about £30. All French fields are there, just not updated.

Most Pilot Shops carry them.

Have a Good Trip.

FB:D

Chilli Monster
6th Apr 2003, 17:21
FB

Look what day it is today and look what day it is he's going - doh!

Doghouse

If you weren't happy with the NAV2000 info then you could borrow my Jepp plates provided I had it back by Friday of this week. If you've got access to a photocopier however...............?

Flying Boat
6th Apr 2003, 18:24
Depending where he lives, he could get them from a different shop. They are normally in stock.

He's flying Weds, so 2 days.

Another option is fly to Jersey, refuel VAT free & study their Jep plate.

Happy flying

PS DG my plate is 2000 but if you want I can fax it to you, Email me or PM, unfortunately offer can only stand for today as doing exams next week.

Doghouse
14th Apr 2003, 05:29
Thanks for all your responses. It makes you realise how great pprune is when you see the generosity of the other posters.

I managed to track down a Bottlang and copied that. Had a really good trip and didn't want to come back!