PDA

View Full Version : I knew something else...

devic
24th Mar 2002, 18:51
>AYR521 you wrote that " Czech Republic did not gain JAA Mutual Recognition yet, so any kind of flight training performed there is not automatically recognised in the other JAA countries until they pass the JAA Auditbut. " But at CSA they underlined that the course is conducted by (or under the supervision of) CAE Flight Crew Training, which is an approved TRTO according to JAR-FCL 1 regulations.This course is approved by the Joint Aviation Authorities (JAA) according to JAR-FCL 1 regulations. The full flight simulators used in this course are approved according to JAR-STD1A regulations and meet Level C or D requirements.. .So, I guess your information is not completely correct, but what is a JAA Auditbut?. .> onemorehold you wrote that "In order to get the type rating endorsed on your licence, in this country, you don't need to do the line training. After the theory and sim training all you do are some circuits in the aircraft. ". .About which country are you referring to? And about the circuits in the aircraft, can you be more precise, do I have to do an exact number of hours in the plane?